gentle - luke

luke was different than other men you've ever dated. he was really sweet and always wanted to make sure you were happy, and if you weren't, he'd help you in anyway he could. he loved watching rom coms or those stupid dating reality shows like the bachelorette with you. heck, he even would paint your nails. he was really compassionate and had so much love to give it was unbelievable. when the two of you made love, it wasn't just because he wanted to have a fuck, to him it was way more than that, it was just another way to show how much he cares about you & thinks youre beautiful. he did't mind if he got laid all the time, he honestly rather spend time talking to you about life or going on a date than have sex. that was just an addition to dating you. the two of you were laying in bed, luke's head nuzzled in your neck as he pressed soft kisses on your skin. your fingers were tangled in his messy blonde hair as you giggled softly. "you're so cute." he said, pulling to look at you, glasses on and looking so soft. "you got a smudge on your glasses, bub." you giggle even more. "i do? i dont see it." he furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up and taking them off and looking. "can you clean them? i dont have a shirt." he shyly smiled. you nodded, taking them from luke and cleaning them before handing them back. "you wanna watch a movie?" he asked, laying down again. "not really. we've done that all weekend." you chuckle, pushing some hair behind your ear as you lay on your side, facing him. "then what do you wanna do?" luke did the same, leaning his head in his hand, baby blue eyes looking at you. "stuff." you bite your lip, holding back your smile. "what stuff?" he teased, he knew what you meant from stuff but luke just loved seeing you get all shy and flustered whenever you asked if the two of you could mess around. "luuuuu, please. you know i dont like using that word." you pout, leaning forward and pecking his lips. "fine, i'll let it slide this time." he chuckled, kissing you back, holding your cheek. your eyes fluttered closed as he deepened the kiss, your stomach doing flips already. the two of you make out for a while, slowly disregarding your clothes, taking his time. you were finally down to your bra and panties, luke hovering over you as he kissed your body. "you're beautiful y/n, you know that? you're so fucking pretty." blush crept on your cheeks as you nod softly. the two of you smiled, the boy coming back to your eye level as he unclasped your bra and pulled it off. "i love you." you say, running your hand over his face. "love you more." he replied quietly back, before moving back down your body. luke would be in between your thighs, pulling away your panties, and tasting you on his lips, all his movements so gentle and loving, doing his absolute best to make sure you feel good. every now and then he'd put his head up and ask, "you good pumpkin? it feels good hm?" before actually making love to you. when you finally are and hes rocking his hips, he would hold your hand and leave so many kisses on your face and lips all while moaning your name softly. once the two of you come and are finished, you'd cuddle, and there'd be so many neck kisses!!! maybe so many that he'd leave a really small hickey on your neck because he got a little carried away and he'd be all shy about it and be like "um i think i left a mark, iM SORRY" and you'd giggle and be like, "its okay baby!! thats what makeup is for" and then take a big nap or either fall asleep depending on what time it is.