periods - calum

traveling with calum would be one of your favorite things to do. but, while traveling, you had started youre period. as calum was out doing interviews and meeting fans, you were cuddled up in calum's new favorite hoodie and blankets trying to get through your cramps. it was later in the day until calum finally came back with little gifts in his hands. "hi baby." you smiled, pushing the sheet off. "hey pretty girl. are you okay? you didn't answer my texts." he frowned, kissing your forehead before crawling in bed with you. "yeah, it's just that time of the month, im sorry." you frowned, snuggling into his chest. "dont be sorry, it's not your fault. do you need anything tho? i can get someone to get you medicine or clothes, food. whatever it is." calum hummed, pressing kisses to your temples. "can i have some ice cream?" you ask. he nodded, pressing another kiss to your head before grabbing the room service menu. "yeah, i think i want something to eat as well, i havent had dinner yet." with that, calum ordered ice cream and some mac and cheese for himself before rejoining you back in bed. "you look so cute in my hoodie, baby." he chuckled, pecking your lips as he rested his head on your chest. "its so comfortable, its nice and soft on the inside." you smile, running your fingers over his short blonde hair. "i can get you one when we go back home." he replied. "please? thank you, i love you."