pad thai - luke

you were sitting in the bed with luke, wearing a loose tshirt of lukes and shorts, your messy hair tied up and your face makeup free. your boyfriend had an unshaven face, loosy crazy curls all over the place his pajama top and nike shorts. the two of you have done nothing the whole day and you didnt mind at all. it was a break the two of you definitely deserved. "im getting hungry," luke said, on his phone looking at something, the light off his screen lighting his face. "im craving pad thai. do you want some, ima postmate it." he said, his tired blue eyes meeting yours. little bags were under his lightly freckled tan skin. "yes please." you answer, scooting closer to him, pecking his lips lightly. you felt a smile against your lips as his hand came up to your cheek, his pretty shaped lips coming to kiss your nose. luke laid back, falling onto the bed, tapping at his screen again ordering the food. "wanna take a bath after?" you ask, getting up from the bed. "if you can get me drunk then sure." he chuckled, putting his phone down. "the food is ordered by the way." luke grinned opening his arms for you. "babe i just got up." you sigh. "but i need snuggles." the blonde whined. giving up, you walk back to the bed, crawling into his arms. luke pressed a kiss to your forehead, whispering sweet nothings while the two of you just laid there. when the food arrived, he went downstairs to get it, coming back up holding it up. "time to eat." luke smiled big.

after lunch, you got a bottle of champagne and two glasses going to the bathroom and setting up a bath. you probably added a bit more bubble than you wanted but that just meant more fun. luke walked in, seeing you get it ready. "oh are we actually taking a bath?" he asked, walking over to the champagne, trying to carefully pop it open over the sink, knowing youd make a fuss if he got it on the floor. "yes! its almost ready." you said, watching the bubble filled bath fill up. once you were ready, you put on music while luke poured the two of you a glass. once you were undressed, the two of you hopped in the shower with glasses of champagne in hand. "cheers to us and how fucking cute we are." luke smiled, holding up his glass. "cheers!" you giggle, your glasses clinking before taking a sip.