bad day

both you and calum weren't having a good day. while cal seemed to just have really bad luck, you originally caught a cold that was now turning into something worse. after going to the studio and having meetings with their record label, calum finally came home, hoping you'd be up for something. you heard the door open and the sound of calum's voice talking to duke from outside your room. seconds later, he walked in the bedroom, finding you curled up in a bundle of blankets. "hey, what happened, babe?" calum furrowed his eyebrows, kicking off his vans before laying on his side of the bed. he raised his hand to touch your cheek that was slightly warm. "a cold.. i think?" you frowned, moving closer to the boy for warmth. calum wrapped his arms around you, one of his hands on the small of your back, rubbing circles. "how was your day?" you asked him, sniffling softly from your clogged nose. "eh. almost got in a crash because of some dickhead and other stuff happened but i dont know. today was just annoying." he huffed, looking down at you. "i was hoping for us to.. you know. but you're sick so nevermind." he chuckled softly, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "sowy baby. maybe next time." you said, pressing a kiss to his chest before fluttering your eyes closed. "you want me to pick up some soup or something?" calum gave you a small smile, fingers running through your hair gently. "i need more medicine, if you can get that too." you answered, pulling as he got up again. "alright, i'll be back. don't die while im gone." pressing one last kiss to your head, calum put on his slides before walking out the door again. about an hour later, he came back only to find you even worse than you were earlier. "i dont think this is a cold baby. you're face is burning." he sighed, touching your face. "me neither." you croaked, feeling shitty as ever. quickly, he went to the bathroom, coming back with a thermometer, checking your temperature. "holy fuck, you have the flu. it say's your temp is 102°" he said, looking at you frowning. groaning, you pulled the blankets under your nose, shutting your eyes. "dont worry. i'll be nurse calum till youre better." he joked, making you crack a smile. "shut up." you laughed. calum giggled, leaning down to press a kiss on your cheek. the next few days, calum took care of you till were finally feeling better.