cockblocked

lips ran across your neck, a soft sound leaving your mouth as you were pushed against the nearest wall. you grabbed your friends jaw , bringing his plump pink lips to your own, kissing him hard before the two of you froze.

"fuck." calum sighed, pulling when the two of you heard foot steps and the light in the living room flicker on. across the hallway stood ashton, looking confused.

"oh hey guys. early from the club?" he asked, sending the two of you a small smile.

you see, you and calum have been secretly hooking up for some time, about a month. before that, the two of you had been friends since calum has moved to california. the two of you didn't want anyone to know that the two of you had been doing this and lately it felt like almost everyone was cockblocking you and calum.

"yeah, it was getting kinda crowded so we decided to ditch." calum lied, rubbing the back of his neck anxiously.

"ah, i see." his roommate nodded. "well theres leftover pizza in the fridge. kaykay and i are watching a movie if you guys wanna join."

"i was actually gonna show y/n a song i was working on."

"oh yeah, he was telling me about it." you went along with him, looking back at calum and sending him a smile.

"alright, well you guys can join whenever you want." ashton went back to the couch, the two of you saying hi to his girlfriend before walking to calum's bedroom. once the door closed, you pushed calum against it, kissing him again.

"that was close." he breathed quietly, fingers wrapping around the belt loops on your jeans. "that means you gotta be quiet baby." he hummed, holding your chin smirking.

"shut up." you mumble, cheeks getting rosy. calum chuckled to himself before kissing you again, leading you to the bed. the two of you continued to messily make out while undressing. straddling calum's waist, you kissed his neck and down his chest, his chocolate eyes following your movements till you made it down to his boxers, pulling them off, his hard member spring upward against his stomach.

you pumped calum's length a few times before fitting as much as could in your mouth, tongue swirling around him. when you looked up, his eyes fluttered, chest rising and falling while he reached out, gathering some of your hair in his fist. slowly, you bobbed your head up and down, flicking your wrist with whatever you couldn't fit left.

"fuck, i love your mouth." he groaned, pulling at your roots a bit. you pulled your mouth away, running your tongue over his tip, collecting any precum.

calum let out another moan, this time a little louder but you sent him a look. "sorry." he whispered, chuckling a little. rolling your eyes, pulling and crawling back up to calum.

"we're gonna get in trouble and that's not good right?" you hummed, your hand reaching out to his length and sliding himself in. as you did so, he buckled his hips, his entire length filling you up making you squirm.

trying not to move much, you reconnected your lips to calums, his hands running up and down your hip and thigh. "you're so tight baby." he mumbled. "if we were alone right now, i'd be fucking you so good"

"i told you we should've gone to my place." you pouted, leaving wet kisses over his golden skin.

"next time." he replied, hands moving to ass, you slowly rolling your hips to create some friction. calum's breathing was heavy, soft groans bubbling in his throat at the feeling of his length against your tight walls. "holy fuck."

a smirk danced on your lips, continuing your movements. you had to bite down on your lip to hold back your cries of pleasure. while you wanted to take your time, calum had other ideas, trying to help move your body at a quicker pace. to fight back, you pulled, stopping all movements and letting him fill you all the way up again, calum furrowing his eyebrows.

"what?" he asked

"nothing," you giggle, hand resting on his chest. "i just like teasing you."

calum rolled his eyes, you continuing to cockwarm him while kissing his neck, careful not to leave marks on his warm skin. his eyes were fluttered closed, basking in the feeling of your lips against him, his stomach doing flips at the feeling.

"c'mon baby move." he whined, moving his hips to get some movement, sucking in air and letting out a curse word.

just as you were about to continue, there was a knock on the door and a muffled, "calum?"

the two of you looked at each other wide eyed, pulling and trying to get on your clothes as quick as possible. "yeah?" calum called back, trying to get on his jeans but was struggling because of how tight they were making you giggle, already almost dressed.

"we're postmating some food, do you or y/n want anything?" the door knob was trying to turn open but it was locked. once calum got dressed he ran to the door, opening it.

the two of you looked at each other, calum raising an eyebrow toward you. "what are you guys getting?" you ask.

"mexican, here's the menu." ashton grinned handing you his phone. you and calum ended up both ordering some food but once ashton left, he shut his door again.

"we're finishing this later."