jealous - ashton

with your hands intertwined, you walked into the restaurant with ashton and his best friends. they all wanted to hang out since its been a while so today was the day. once you got a table, the group piled into a large booth, ashton sitting on one side of you with calum on the other.

"hey, y/n." calum chuckled as the two of you were practically squished together. "long time no see."

"hi cal," you smiled, picking up your menu to look at what you wanted. while ashton chatted with luke about a friend, you and calum looked at the menu together, thinking of what you wanted to eat.

"i really want a burger but like, i dont know if i should be healthy and get a salad." the tan boy sighed, flipping between pages.

"i say get whatever you want, you can be healthy for dinner." as you spoke, you felt ashton's hand snake to your thigh, resting there and his fingers tapping against your jeans. you placed your hand on top of his, continuing to look at what you want. "i think im gonna get chicken tenders because i just love them so much. thats all i get at restaurants like this." you giggled.

"what are you getting ash?" calum asked.

"oh uh, a burger." he answered, running his fingers through his red hair. the two nodded at one another before calum mentioned a video he took of duke barking at himself in the mirror. you and calum huddled together in-front of his phone, watching the video of duke being adorable.

while the two of you watched, ashton couldnt help but his jaw clenched a bit. his hazel eyes watched you and calum laughing with each other feeling jealous. ashton grabbed your hand, pulling you to him.

"need anything?" you grinned up at him.

"i love you," he said softly before giving your lips a quick peck.

"i love you too, handsome." you couldnt help but smile big and your cheeks go a bit pink when the words rolled off his cheeks. he always will have that affect on you, no matter what.

"ew, stop with all the pda, you guys are nasty." luke rolled his eyes before going to flip his menu. ashton rolled his eyes back just before the waitress came. the group ordered for drinks then went back chatting.

"oh cal! i wanted to tell you something!" the thought popped into your mind youve been wanting to tell the boy. "i want to learn bass so like i thinking may e you can teach me? thats if you want to of course."

calum seemed to glow at your question, a spark flicked in his eyes and he instantly became excited. "of course y/n! bass isnt that hard really. its a bit easier than like guitar."

"coolio, when do you think you can teach me?" you smiled back.

"um, maybe saturday? im free that day."

once again, ashton felt his jaw clench at your interactions with his best friend. he didnt even know why he felt like this, but it bugged him and he just wanted all of your attention on him.

ash moved his hand on your thigh, squeezing it, earning your attention. "need anything?" you asked.

"i miss you," the hazel eyed boy smiled making you roll your eyes.

"im right here, baby." you laughed, kissing his cheek before going back to finishing planning her bass lessons with calum. his plan didnt work but luckily the waitress came back with drinks and it was time to order. as the others ordered, he scooted closer to you, putting an arm over you as you snuggled into his side. ashton smiled to himself, planting a kiss on your forehead.

after the fun lunch, luke and sierra had to run errands, calum went to go hang out with roy and michael and crystal needed to get southy from his grooming appointment. hand in hand, you and ash walked back to his car.

"you were very clingy today." you giggled, poking his shoulder. ashton just shook his head biting his lip.

"no i wasnt, you were the clingy one." he retorted, letting you in the car before going on his side.

"shut up ash, you were just jealous because i was talking to calum." you snickered, going on your phone as he started the car. ashton just didnt fight back, instead leaning over and catching your lips in a kiss. you smiled against his touch before kissing his dimple.

"lets go home, baby." you mumbled before pulling away, ashton nodded, hand resting at your thigh again as took you back to your house.