facetime

you knew calum was bored when you'd get notifications that he was sending you snapchats. when you opened the app on your phone, there were multiple videos and photos loading. once they finally appeared on your screen, you couldn't stop smiling at how dorky calum was. the last video was calum looking into the camera, his cheeks so squishy and chocolate eyes so soft. after a second, he moved the camera to luke, zooming in on his face till he looked back. when you finished watching the snaps, you left it to start a facetime call with the boy. he answered after two rings, a smile on his face. "hey." he said, the camera jittering a bit as he was obviously walking around. "hi, whatcha doing hm?" you asked, sending your boyfriend a smile. you could hear luke and ashton talking in the background as you spoke. "we're just hanging out. everyone say hi to y/n!" calum said, flipping the camera. michael, ashton and luke all said hi in unison, one at a time they each waved at the camera. "hi guys, hope you're doing well." you chuckled, calum flipping the camera again to show his face. "is duke okay? wait, bring him on camera!" calum said, his face lighting up. "yes, hold on." getting up from your spot on the bed, you called duke from the hallway. shortly after, you heard the little pitter patter of feet against the wood floors, scooping duke up, you brought him into view. "look, it's dad!" you said in your little baby voice the way you always talked to duke. "hi bubba." calum said to the dog, duke looking around at the sound of his voice until he saw him on your phone. "be good to your mum while im gone okay? i love you." he smiled at duke before you put him down. "i love you, also." "i love you too." you giggled at the boy through the screen.