wedding dress shopping

recently, you and calum had gotten engaged after many years of dating. after all the celebrating and announcing to friends and family, it was now time to start looking for a wedding dress. instead of having calum wait to see you in it, you wanted him to come with you, your best friend and mom when trying on dresses. a few nights before, you were doing some research on dresses, looking at different styles you'd be interested, the budget you had for a dress etc. so you sorta had in mind the type of dress you wanted but was still had an open mind on any other styles. when you walked into the boutique, you were greeted by a lady before taken to the area were all the wedding dresses were. after answering a few questions, the woman went to pick out some dresses for you to try. while waiting, you were showing your mom and friend some dressed you saw online. "calum choose this one out." you giggled, calum smiling proudly at his choice he found on pinterest. when the lady came back, you choose your favorite out of the bunch before going to dressing room to put it on. after the lady helped pin it back so it fit right, you came out, your best friend instantly started crying making you laugh. calum thought he died, went to heaven and back because when he saw you in that dress, he saw the most beautiful girl ever that was gonna be his wife.