shopping - michael

"michael" you called, dragging out the 'l' in his name. you sat on the bed while he was looking at what he wanted to wear today. "let's go shopping."

the pale boy chuckled, green eyes meeting yours before pulling out a shirt he would potentially wear. "dont you think we both got enough clothes?" he smiled. it was true, you and michael both had a secret love for fashion. everyone thought luke or ashton were the ones that enjoyed dressing the most but michael equally loved it as much as both of them.

"well lets get rid of some! we can each get rid of like 5 pieces, deal?" you say, climbing out of bed, looking through your stuff to see what you want to giveaway. michael loved your determination, one of the reasons he loved you so much, so he gave in, putting the shirt he wanted to wear today aside before looking through his clothes too. the two of you decided to give away items that were pretty "fetus" as the fans would call it and ended up with more than five pieces which you were proud of.

after that, michael finally got finished getting dressed before grabbing his keys and heading out to the grove. when you arrived, luckily it was pretty empty since it was a week day which meant hopefully not being stopped as much if fans are there.

the two of you entered the outside mall, fingers laced together entering one of michaels stores first. quickly, the boy was already finding things he fell i love with, asking your opinion on stuff. "babe, how this look?" he asked, holding up a black shirt that had writing down the sleeves and on the side chest. it was very michael of course, simple but complimented his style and pale skin nicely.

"it looks good, baby boy, maybe you should step out of your comfort zone tho, maybe something like this?" you smile, grabbing another top that a dark red, some sort of color other than the norma black, white or grey mike always wore.

he shrugged, "its okay." he answered earning a laugh from you. "what?!"

"you dont like it because it has actual color, huh?" you giggled, walking over to peck his lips.

"maybe.." he mumbled, pecking you back before taking your hand to the shoes. the two of you spent a good amount of time there before michael left with already one bag in hand.

"alright, where you do wanna go? its your turn now." michael said.

"i wanna goto urban." you announced, michaels arm wrapping around your waist as you waited. you smiled at this, blush creeping on your cheeks at the simple action. the emerald eyed boy had aways secretly been the jealous type, wanting to make sure everyone knew that you were his and he was yours.

once you goto to the store, you were already so overwhelmed with all the cute clothes. "oh my god, mike, look at these!" you squeaked, holding up a tie die pink and lime green sweater.

"thats totally you in a sweater." he laughed. while michael stayed to his 3 color palette, you loved color. you really enjoyed standing out amongst a crowd, whether it was through colors or just pieces that normally people wouldn't wear. if you weren't working in the job you did, you totally would have gone into fashion.

"alright, its agreed, im getting this for sure." you smiled, dropping it in your little bag carrier before looking at the other new things the store had to offer. michael stayed right behind you, hands on your waist and every now and then pressing a kiss to your shoulder. "someones clingy."

you spun around, meeting the boy before his plump pink lips met yours. as always, they were so soft and gentle, his fingers looping on your the belt loops on your jeans to pull your closer. "you look really pretty today, i cant help it." he said softly, your cheeks heating up. "aw look at you, kitten, blushing for me."

your cheeks getting even redder you playfully pushed him away to look at something else. michael just smirked before going on his phone. you found a punch of pieces that you liked after walking the whole store but you knew that you probably should try them on before committing to the large price tag you were for sure gonna be paying.

"clifford," you sung.

"y/n," he sung back, looking up at you.

"i need to go try stuff on, i need you to be my second opinion." you say, which made him really excited. after quickly sneaking michael in with you,
you began to try on your brand new finds.

"i love this, you better get it." he smiled as you tried on this cropped tank top, the straps were black and with a butterfly in the middle. "it shows off your pretty body, baby."

you smiled at him, sliding between his legs and meeting his lips. a simple kiss turned into a heated one as he bit on your bottom lip softly. you moaned softly into the kiss before pulling.

"c'mon lets hurry up shopping so we can make out later." you wink, making your boyfriend smile big.