movie night - calum

what started off with a simple cuddle, lead to calum getting turned on. it was movie night with all your friends in ashtons backyard. you and calum were covered in a big blanket, his arms wrapped around you as you laid between his legs. every now and then, you would move and your back would rub against his front, the gentle friction turning him on. it also didn't help that there was a sex scene going on right now in the film. calum pressed a few kisses on your neck, making you giggle softly. "baby im tryna watch." you whispered, giving him a quick kiss before going back to the movie. he frowned a little but obviously wasn't gonna stop. his fingers danced around the hem of your crop top and across your stomach. eventually, he pushed his hand up your shirt, feeling nothing but skin underneath, surprising him that you had no bra. "calum, what are you doing?" you chuckle very quietly. turning around, pulling up the blanket just under your chin so no one could see. "im bored." he lied, biting his lip. you sigh laying your head back on him, calum continuing to tease you by pinching your nipple. normally at home, this was just a thing he did all the time when you were alone, you didn't mind really until now that he was being a tease. your teeth sunk into your bottom lip at the feeling till you felt his other hand do the same thing to your other breast. "wait till we get home." you whisper, patting his thigh. "i don't wanna." he replied, kissing your ear, eyes flicking between the white sheet that reflected the movie and you. calum finally pulled his hands out of your shirt but went into even more dangerous territory. you felt his calum's hands unbutton your jeans, slipping underneath your panties. he dragged two fingers down your slit, wanting to groan just at the feeling of how wet you were. you grabbed his wrist, aiding his hand to where you needed him, but he wasn't gonna let you have it that easy. calum pulled his hand fully away, buttoning your jeans again, sending you a smile the second you shot him a look. "what the fuck?" you ask. "what hm?" he giggled. you purse your lips, pulling fully away from calum. "calum shut up." luke called, earning snickers from the others as you moved from your spot, joining the girls and getting a drink. calum knew you'd be annoyed but not as mad as you seemed. the rest of movie, he sat alone, looking over in your direction every so often. once it finally finished, everyone said their goodbyes, you and calum heading back home, you not speaking. "are you really mad?" he asked, grabbing your hand. "mhm." you hummed, letting go and going on your phone. "baby, you know i was teasing." calum frowned. you didn't say anything back, so he didn't continue the conversation, instead, putting on music to fill the silence. when you finally got to the house, calum saw you wander to the bedroom to probably put on your pajamas. he walked down the hallway too, seeing you pulling a tank top over your head. "can i come in?" he asked, standing in the doorframe. you nodded, laying on your side of the bed, leaning your upperbody against the bedframe. "im sorry, can i make it up to you?" calum smiled shyly, poking your sock covered feet. "what are you gonna do? finger me out? i can do that if wanted to." you remark. "no even better." he hummed, kicking off his shoes, crawling over to you, gently kissing your lips. of course, you could never say no to kissing calum, your lips molding with his before he fully laid you down on the bed, kissing down your body. he pushed up your top a little bit, kissing your stomach as his fingers latched around your cotton shorts. your breathing got heavy, fingers running through his raven colored curls. calum pulled your shorts fully off, mouth moving lower past your hips. he was now sitting between your legs, kissing your thighs, eyes looking up at you. "so pretty." he mumbled before kissing your clothed heat. "hurry up with your apology." you moaned, buckling your hips closer to calum. chuckling softly, he pulled down your panties, arms wrapping around your thighs to keep your legs apart. calum dipped his head down, laying his tongue flat against your clit. a curse word slipped from your lips, squirming a little under his touch. as he sucked on your sensitive area, he'd look up at you seeing how undone you were becoming. your fingers tugged at his curls again when you felt his fingers slip inside you, mouth still working on your clit. "calum" you moaned out, buckling your hips again. he hummed softly, chocolate eyes meeting yours. "whats wrong baby tell me" he asked with a smirk. "faster." "whatever you say love." he grinned, pulling his fingers out and replacing them with his tongue. you could feel the knot in your stomach begin to tighten, almost feeling breathless at this point: "holy fuck." you cried out. calum gripped your thighs, face fully barred between your legs to the point his nose would brush against your clit every now and then. "daddy, i'm gonna cum." you moaned, earning a groan from him. you didn't do it often but when you did call calum that, he swore it was the hottest thing ever. "cum on my tongue sweetheart." he rasped before continuing, dipping his thumb to stimulate you even more. as you cried out one last time, you finally came on his tongue, your body collapsing on the bed and out of breath. when calum put his head up, his whole chin and lips glistened slightly in the lowlight. "are you mad at me now?" he tiled his head, smiling as he licked his lips. you shook your head, tiredly chuckling before pulling him back up to you to hopefully go around for round two.