**** (T {Unfinished})

The tall man with a white suit handed me a 100 bill into my hands. I smiled and observed his body shape. His curves did not seem to look the best and he was a bit skinny. His skin tone seemed to a bit pink. It may just because he is blushing at me, or it is just natural. No clue, but that does not matter really.

-

You probably asking why this tall man is handing me hundred bucks. Well I have a job and then a few side jobs, even though I call them my little 'talents'.

He was paying me for watching his girlfriend. He had high suspicions that his fiancé was cheating on him. So I watched over her and it seemed that she was fine, except that she was getting hit on at an alleyway and helped her. So I got my money and was able to leave his small home.

-

"Thank you Binsa!" The tall man yelled behind me as I walked away.

I turned around as I opened the door, "no probs!"

I opened the door and left out of the place. Now I was just on a sidewalk of one of those cheesy as fuck neighborhoods in kids movies.

While I walked out of the neighborhood to my house, I swayed my hips back and forth just to attract the men (and woman). Once I was out of the neighborhood I kept walking and crossed the road. To get to my house, I have to go straight, turn a right, then turn a left and go straight. Then I should be at home.

So I headed straight, I pulled out a bright green notebook and flipped it to a page. The page had some of my horrible writing on it. As I looked over it I turned to the right and kept walking. The page said:

To Do List November 19th

Check my mail

Pack my backpack

Get money from Taylor for watching his fiancé

Head back 'home'

Take a shower

Get dressed in a really sexy/hot outfit

Dry my hair

Add accessories to my outfit

Do my makeup

Get myself some snacks to eat before leaving

Leave with purse to the bar

Have a few drinks and relax a bit

Go to the near by park and watch the stars for a bit

Go back home and sleep (if I can)

I flipped to the page after that and saw it was blank, except it told me to do my real work. For on the weekends I do whatever, but on weekdays I do my work. Which for some odd reason, I call it 'real work'.