Blood

Screams of terror filled the classroom. Blood splattered across the floor and poured down along with tears. Fast paced steps raced down the hallway and slammed the door open. The teacher gasped at the sight.

A ravenette sprawled on the floor with a bloodied nose. His leg bent an angle that should not have been possible. Next to him, a yellow haired male with a deep bloodied cut from shoulder to wrist. Squinted eye due to blood that blurred his vision and an obvious head concussion.

Stood infront of the two with a devilish smirk, the attacker held a pencil sharpener's blade. The blade dropped as realization hit the green haired student. He had severely injured two of his classmates, now he would get expelled. Thoughts clouded his mind as the two injured students were taken away.

The teacher gripped harshly on the green haired student's blazer and dragged him towards the principal's office. Shock displayed on the teacher's face, the class's nobody, quirkless, loser defeated two of his superiors whom just yesterday had properly put them in their place. How could this monstrosity occur? Students cowered away for the first time out of fear instead of disgust as Izuku Midoriya "Deku" strutted towards his presumed doom.

His teacher threw against a chair and left on his own. Exhaustion filled his senses, once the adrenaline faded into nothingness. Anxiety rose as well and silently wished he had something to fidget with. Instead he picked at the crusted blood under his ruined finger nails. He didn't believe in god, but if he did exist, he begged to not be expelled. Or worse, sent to Isengard Penitentiary. Many were not sent there, but he had become an unpredictable quirkless somebody that aura made others run. Which could be ten times more fatal than a predictable quirked nobody that acted kind towards everyone.

A pink haired secretary tapped at her computer and looked over at the fourteen year old with blood on his hands. "Principal #### is ready for you." The fourteen year old nodded and sat up from his plastic cheap seat.