Streetboy Kokichi Fanfiction Chapter 1

WARNING: I have mostly only read fanfics and watched a few gameplays of Danganronpa V3 so the layout of the building may not be correct. I am so sorry if I am wrong!!!

Kokichi's Pov:

I was downing my Panta after finishing my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. (With a hint of cinnamon) Infront of me Gonta was talking about his favorite bug was a devil's flower mantis, even though he hasn't seen one in person. In the table behind us two was the cum dumpster and the robot talking, the cum dumpster is probably talking about making new devices and getting robot boy's advice. On the table of the left of me and Gonta was Kaito, 'Maki-Roll' as Kaito calls her, and Shumai. Kaito was talking so loud you could hear him rambling about exercising outside or something, boring. And at the only other table was Himiko, Atua girl, and 'degenerate male' person. While on the floor sat Korekiyo, making Tsumugi the only person missing.

As I was starting to enjoy myself the black and white build-a-bear reject murder machine decided to announce something that freaked so many people, even with his, (theirs? It is just a murder robot controlled by the mastermind of this stupid killing game) annoying high pitched voice.

"Everybody head down to the gym for a new motive! Puhuhu!" And with that, those dirty speakers turned off, making everyone rush out of their seats.

I just took another swig of my Panta and sadly threw the rest of it in the trash. Everyone seemed in such tiredness of these motives, so I decided to speak my "mind" about it.

"Ooh~! A new motive! I wonder what it will be? Maybe he will keep everyone's doors unlocked until someone gets killed. Or maybe he will slowly take an item of each of ours everyday until someone gets killed. Or even he will put a random song on loop on the speakers until someone goes so insane to kill someone!" I was going to say more, but I got interrupted.

"Atua says that the motive will be interesting." Atua girl said, like she was a prophet.

And at that I would've given her an insult, if it wasn't for us arriving at the gym.