Take It Back To The Start (Prologue Unfinished)

It is the same thing every single time. Or atleast almost the same. But really it depends on who pretty much controls everyone in the underground, Frisk. If she/he does a pacifist the monsters will get to the surface. Everyone will be happy and sooner or later the humans will accept them. It would be one of those happy stories in the end of books. Until she/he resets. Which makes Chara, Flowey, and Sans paranoid most of the time during the pacifist routes. The biggest reason is they do not occur often. The neutral really depends on who she/he kills and gives mercy to. For example (A/n: based off a music video) if Toriel and Asgore get killed. Papyrus becomes the new king and Sans becomes a fighter to protect his brother. No matter what, to make his brother happy. And goes insane. But later on gets reminded of who he is and all of that stuff by Chara or Flowey.The genocide she/he kills off everyone. Blood and dust everywhere. Decorating the snow and all around. Papyrus always dying. Sans battling Frisk. Frisk dying repeatedly and then resetting after Sans dies and she kills off Asgore. Pushes the golden yellow button even with Chara trying to change Frisk's mind. Then doing the loop again, loading to when she fell and everyone except the unlucky forgetting. Sans, Flowey, and Chara are not really friends but they dislike each other. Not like enemies. Sans gets called 'Smiley Trashbag' by Flowey. Flowey gets called 'Weed' by Chara and Sans. Sans is called 'Comedian' by Chara. With Chara getting called 'Demon Child' by Sans. Before all the commotion started with Frisk. Flowey and Sans once before doing a type of 'truce' Sans and Flowey fought. Resetting and fighting once again. (A/n: Referring to Sans vs Omega Flowey)