It's All Gone, Let's Run Away Together (I finished)

Tubbo's blonde hair swayed with the wind. His light green button-up shirt keeping him warm enough (some-how), even though it was still dark outside. His jeans had a bit of dirt on them from running around so much today. His blue eyes glistened from the moonlight.

His blue eyes stared at the stone switch right next to him. Taunting him to pull it. He was on a ledge that somehow had an overview of Pogtopia and Manburg from this view. The forest was behind him, as well as a sleeping Tommyinnit. (Tommy) To the left of him were to pre-packed bags Tubbo set up himself. Tubbo was sitting down waiting for just the right time.

What happened? How did it get this way? Why is Tommyinnit sleeping behind Tubbo? What is that stone switch for?

~An hour or so earlier~

Tubbo picked up the two backpacks filled with food and clothing that fit himself and Tommy. The bags had water bottles as well and two pickaxes. Tubbo believed it was enough for his "fresh new start" as he calls it. He could barely wait, for his plan to finally be put into action after hours and hours of setting up and planning. Tubbo zipped open the bags to double check if everything was in there. Thankfully, it was, even though he checked the bags more than three times before.

Tubbo walked outside his house and reminded himself the route to Pogtopia. He set himself off to Pogtopia, for if he went straight to his other destination first it just wouldn't work out well. After some time he eventually made it to Pogtopia. Inside everyone was sleeping soundly, 'perfect' Tubbo thought. Tubbo looked around and brought out a torch, being careful not to wake anyone up. With just two minutes of wandering around, he arrived at Tommy's bedroom.

Tubbo looked around his bedroom. For a moment, just admiring at how organized it looked. Most would say Tommy didn't seem like that type of person, yet his room liked this. Tubbo shook his head back and forth, reminding himself why he was here.

Tubbo picked up Tommy. From all of the exercise with JSchlatt and his own training, he picked Tommy up easily. Tubbo started to head out of Pogtopia, to the last place he needed to arrive to.

In just about twenty minutes Tubbo was at the ledge with Tommyinnit. Tubbo gently set his best friend (in the whole world) on a soft patch of grass. He placed the backpacks next to him and stared at the stone switch.

Which brings up back to now.

Tubbo remembered of all the times that he would hang out with Niki and Fundy. All the laughs and joking around with Wilbur. Running around and having so much fun with the others. His dad that abandoned him. Left him in a box on the side of the road to die, because he wasn't thinking straight. Being drunk of course, he made a dumb decision yet he never tried to see Tubbo again.

Wilbur would pat on Tubbo's back and congratulate him and Tommy on something. Wilbur was like a big brother to him, even though they weren't blood related like Tommy and him were. Tubbo remembered fighting against Dream and Sapnap, and them for the discs.

He remembered hanging out with Niki. Celebrating together and sometimes talking of their troubles. But all in all, hanging out with each other, having smiles planted on their faces.

Thoughts of Philza scolding Tommy and him for playing in the mud. He would take care of them when they got colds and sometimes let us have sweets. It was always so much fun.

The first time meeting Fundy, surprised Wilbur had a son. But he excepted it and would play with Fundy all the time. But not as much as he did with Tommy of course.

-

Tears fell down Tubbo's face, remembering of each and one of them. They cared so much for him, it was kinda obvious. So many great memories. But now... ...they probably won't survive. And if they do, they will for sure hate on him and yell at him. Telling how he was being so stupid and he ruined everything. But this was for Tommy. He needed Tommy alive, Tommy is too important to him to loose.

Tears came rushing down faster than ever. He couldn't take it. Yet he urged his hand to closer and closer to the switch. Closer and closer to his loved one's doom. To their death per say. His hand came in contact with the cold surface and with all of his might, he pulled it backwards.

Immediatly after, covering his ears.