Michael Afton X Fritz Smith (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

Chris Afton, front lobe bitten. Died from the head injury being too severe and blood loss. Witnesses are four twelve year old bullies, workers at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and the guests at the Pizzeria. Age: 9 years old. Elizabeth Afton, a year after Chris Afton's death she went missing. The police got given a case and evidence showing she died from an unnatural cause and later on the case was dismissed. The only witness was Michael Afton who refused to talk. Age: 11Clara Afton, two years after Elizabeth Afton's death (three years after Chris Afton's death) she had a car crash speeding. She accidentally drove off the road rail and when the car impacted the ground she had gotten glass all over her and into her skin. Died of blood loss and the ambulance was a bit too late for treatment. Age: 28 (Guessing)William Afton, two months after Clara Afton's death died because of his own creation. A robot suit that for some reason he got in and the springlocks inside the suit had dug into his skin making too many tears. Age: 35 (guessing)--Has been four years since the rest of Michael Afton's family had died. Michael Afton worked night shift for atleast five nights at each location. Somehow he got to become friends again with the original murdered children. He met Ennard who had after a while gave Michael back his insides so he could be normal again. For the exception for the stitches all over his body he had. Especially the one that was under his right eye. He met Glitchtrap and Glitchtrap escaped with Michael through the game. They later on became friends and Glitchtrap was able to reappear and disappear in existence. When he was not visible to the eye, he was hanging out in Michael mind somehow.--"I don't wanna get up!" Michael groaned at his alarm clock that started to ring off.'Come on,' Glitchtrap groaned."Fine," I got out of the bed and changed.