Sunshine Peaking Through A Dark Room (Unfinished)

The cobblestone under his feet hurt more than he thought it did when he got shoved against on it. But the feeling was starting to numb a bit, and that was not good. The brown haired, bee lover knowing that it has happened too many times than anyone should have had to experience. Dirt was on his face from doing hard work so much today.

Thankfully JSchlatt knows that the others would catch on to what's happening if Tubbo didn't look in good shape. So JSchlatt usually just punishes him in the early evening and in the morning he would be able to take a bath, get changed into a suit identical to JSchlatt's and Quackity's, and use make up to cover up his scars and bruises.

The good thing about this situation though, is that it was just a nightmare plaguing Tubbo's dreams. As he awoke in a cold sweat. The room being almost pitch black. The red light on his nightstand blinking '6:37 a.m.' on it.

Another nightmare, just great. Tubbo groaned as he sat himself on his bed, knowing that he is not going to be able to fall asleep after this. He walked over to his personal bathroom and opened the door of it. He looked around and turned on the light.

On the toilet was the clothes he had set up for the next day, and a towel with it if he wanted to take a shower. Just like in this situation. He slipped off the bumble bee pajamas off his slim body and stepped into the bathtub/shower.

Slowly he turned the knob on the shower to hot so it would start to get steamy in the room. Then starting turning the knob to the cold water so he could even the two. Making it just the right temperature. With that he started to cleanse his body of the sweat he awoke in from his nightmares and all the dirt that could have gathered on him from the day before.

After he was cleaned to his liking he stepped out of the bathtub/shower and dried himself off. Then he picked up his clothing and put it on. His dark blue jeans and his green button up shirt fitted him perfectly.

He looked at himself in the mirror. 'My horns are still the same size thankfully.' He brushed his fingers through his blonde partially curled hair. (When he was with JSchlatt he had dyed his hair brown for the fun of it, and now he put his hair back to the original color). As he combed his hair with his own fingers he could feel the small horns hidden behind his hair. Both being a light brown color, and seeming to not want to grow taller than they are thankfully.

After fully looking at himself, he stepped out of the bathroom and left. Proud of how amazing he is now to his liking.