Unpredictable (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

William Afton was a normal man that married his wife, Merrisa. He started a business with his best friend, Henry. Later on William and Merrisa had three children. Elizabeth, Chris, and Michael that used to go by Terrance. The business was going very well except the fact that Terrance bullied his little brother, Chris. One day Terrance made a big mistake. He placed his brother's head in the big bear animatronic's mouth. William says that the animatronic bear just malfunctioned and it was not in it's programming. The animatronic closed it's mouth on Chris's head, crushing his frontal lobe. Resulting in Chris Afton's death. William was devastated by this. William would yell at Terrance that now went by Michael. Michael sweared on his life it was an accident. William would give all the attention to Elizabeth.A year and a half later William made an animatronic named 'Circus Baby' also goes by 'Baby'. He had killed six children that possessed the original animatronics and made 'Baby' to kill as well. He warned his daughter to stay away from 'Baby' but she did not listen. 'Baby' murdered Elizabeth Afton with ice cream. In the case of her death everyone just said that she went missing and later found her dead body. But the police did not want to get into the case with no evidence so they made a cover up story.Merrisa could not stand William anymore after him driving into pure insanity. She drove away and by accident through her stress and anger drove off the road railing, resulting in her falling in the car to her death. Later on William Afton died. He wanted to learn how to be like the original animatronics and be immortal without having to be stuck in one of the suits. He decided to go to the originals and the souls of the six children drove him into the spring bonnie animatronic suit and the springlocks went loose. Murdering him with his soul stuck inside the animatronic along with his bloody body. Michael Afton was the last one alive. He was a night guard at all of the locations.