Error's Child (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

Error Sans had gotten pregnant. He had checked and it was positive so he checked again to make sure. It stayed positive. Who was the other parent? you may ask. Well the other parent is someone that is not important, he is not even a popular sans or one of the original main ones. (Original Main Ones means Fresh, Geno, Reaper, Nightmare's Gang, and the Star Sanses)Error would destroy AUs and do his best to avoid battles at all costs. If anything was going to hit any part of his chest he would block it with his arms, even if his arms are in a bad condition as it is. He would not be seen any other times rarely. He always wore baggy clothes and hid his pregnancy--It has now been a year since his child was born. He named the child, Asher. Asher had black bones like his mother/father. (Mother really because Error was the pregnant one). Asher had white boned hands though. Asher has a white scar across his left eye. His eyes are a cute color of purple. "Asher, time to find something to eat for today..." Error looked around for some baby food as Asher sat on the couch watching tv. Asher was a fast learner and very smart for his age.Error found the baby food he was looking for and got a baby spoon to give to Asher. He picked up Asher and put him in a baby high chair. Error pulled up a regular wooden chair next to Asher and fed him."There you go!" Error exclaimed happily as he put the spoon in the sink and threw away the empty bottle of baby food.