My Glitch (Prologue Unfinished)

Error with his black hair that was umbre to red with one dark blue highlight was in his front room. He was wearing a dark blue scarf that waved with the small breeze from the open window in the night. He had his black hoodie covering his dark red shirt hidden under it. He had scars on all over his body that he did not really mind. He wore black jeans and was watching a movie, "Silent Hill" to be exact.He was enjoying the horror movie with the confusing plot when his phone started ringing. He picked his phone up and saw the caller ID was unknown so he picked the remote off the couch and paused the movie. He pushed 'answer' on his phone and brought the phone to his ear to listen to the other line."Hello. Is this Error Adams?" The other line that sounded like a kind female asked. "Yes." Error replied with his panic and stress starting to rise worrying if it was about Geno of course."This is Whatever Hospital and Geno Adams has just gotten stable in the hospital by a car accident. He seems to have gotten a broken right arm and made him have a bad fracture. He had lost too much blood and seems to have fallen into a coma." The other line that definitely was a nurse said."Thank you so much!" Error had tears already streaming out of his eyes as he hanged up on the nurse. The one thing that he always worried would happen to his brother, Geno has happened. He had gotten into some type of accident and now is in a coma. Error of course wiped his tears away fastly with his long sleeve and picked up the remote. He turned the television off and ran to the counter. He picked up his keys for his car and opened the front door. He walked into the apartment hallway and closed his door after him. He locked his room and left to the outside where his black car was.Error walked to his car and used his keys to unlock the car.