Cuddles Chapter 1 Finished

(If you do not know who they are or how they look then look it up)

Error was inside Nightmare's mansion. He was in his bedroom. Knitting puppets with his strings. He felt his eyes feel heavy and droop. Error shaked his head back and forth. It was better but he was still exhausted. He was determined to not fall asleep. Atleast he was not debilitated at the moment. Or that would cause even worse issues than there is already in the multiverse.

Error decided that maybe caffeine would help, coffee to be exact. For he heard that coffee is good for keeping yourself awake.

So that is why Error was now outside of his bedroom (more like a hanging area) in the mansion and walked down some stairs to enter the living room/kitchen.

In the kitchen Nightmare sat at a stool. His tentacles being calmer than usual. Most likely because he was doing one of his favorite hobbies that calms him down, reading. He was delighted that the others were on a killing spree. For there was no distractions, knowing that Error was doing whatever he does in his bedroom and not destroying. Which usually ended up with him being mutilated.

As Nightmare was distracted, Error strode through the kitchen and arrived at the coffee machine near their tall and grey fridge. He put all he needed to make the coffee machine start. As the coffee machine started Error smiled, knowing that he can push aside his exhaustion.

With Nightmare's brilliant hearing he heard the coffee machine starting a middle sized portion of coffee. Nightmare looked up and saw who he expected, Error. Except the fact that he could tell that Error was worn-out and tired.

The coffee machine stopped and Error took the cup off of the machine. The smell of fresh coffee without any add-ons filled the room. Error guessed that it would be better to add the sugar and creamer that was next to the coffee machine. So he placed the cup down on the counter and poured a random amount of both coffee and creamer. He pulled out a soon and mixed it together to a caramel color. He blew on the steam pouring from the cup and brought the cup to his lips to take a small sip. The taste was not that bad to say the least, Error believed.

Nightmare watched and made sure his voice sounded gentle, "go to sleep Error." He said one statement and it still could say so much.

"Why?" Error asked knowing what Nightmare was going to say, but hoped that Nightmare would let him go.

Nightmare sighed and put his left hand to his face and pinched the bridge of his nose. He put his left hand back down on his book and looked at Error. "We both know I can sense how tired you are at the moment."

Error looked away for a second and took two more sips of the coffee before he replied. "No," he didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. Just make his puppets.

Nightmare knew what he was going to do then. So he placed down his book wide open on the counter. At the same time Error was distracted watching Nightmare, he did not notice Nightmare's tentacles taking the coffee from Error.

Error looked to where his cup of coffee was and shouted a, "hey!"

Nightmare pushed himself off of the stool that was about 2/3 the same size as him. His tentacles placed the coffee back on the counter as Nightmare walked to be next to Error.

Nightmare swooped up Error and held him in a baby/bridge style. His gentle and quiet footsteps being one of the only things heard in the castle. Except for their thoughts, especially how loud Nightmare's worries were.

Soon enough they were in Nightmare's bedroom. It was lowly lit and had a large bed. Nightmare smiled and set Error, which was not struggling, onto the bed.

Nightmare let his tentacles start to rub Error's back in circles, which calmed Error. "Sleep," Nightmare told as he knew he was winning in getting him to sleep.

With the circular motion on his back and the comfortable bed he could not resist having sleep take over now. As this happened Nightmare thought that it would be best to lay down and hug Error as he falls asleep. He thankfully knew that Error liked when Nightmare would hug him for some reason that is unknown to the both of them.

The exhaustion drowned him into sleep, making him unconscious. Nightmare had noticed the change of how Error breathed and how he felt more limp now. He took this as Error had fallen asleep, like he wanted.

-

The others had just arrived home and were in the front room. They looked around and heard the mansion being very quiet and no one in view of the living room nor kitchen. They turned their attention to the stairs and saw how Nightmare walked through them.

"Where is Error?" Dust asked.

Nightmare now was in touching reach of the others. "Error seemed very tired. So after some struggle I got him to sleep."

They nodded as a reply and headed their own ways in the castle. As Nightmare walked back to his stool that he sat at earlier. He picked up the book that was wide open and felt proud of himself for once again helping their stubborn 'family member'.

At the same time Nightmare lost himself in his book to notice the passing in time.