Toga (Part 1)

Description of the story (I wanted to add this for some reason): 

This is the life of Toga. What if she is captured by the pro heroes and after interogation, sent to be in the same class as class 1-A. For she missed all of her highschool years. (Its not like villian rehab, but they just want to keep a good eye on her and knows she can't go to jail due to being a minor)

Actual chapter of the story: 

Warnings: Curse/Swear words, spoilers (to the canon show),

Some of the main league members had just robbed a bank, needing cash. Recently they have been running out of money for normal things. Like food or clothes. Or even girl necessities for Toga.

It was dark outside and halfway back to the villian base a pro hero had spotted them during his patrol. So he called the other heroes and were attempting to catch them.

All of the villian's hearts were racing fast. Shigiraki not wanting to loose more pawns in their leader's messed up 'game'. Dabi getting excited over the fact he might be able to say fuck off or some of that shit to Endeavor. Or Dabi even being able to see Shoto and attempt to murder him again. Twice was freaking out and being excited, his mind being scrambled all around like usual. Toga going off the thrill and idea of getting more of the red blood she adored, and making sure that Twice is okay.

Toga's stamina was starting to slow, and she was getting closer and closer into the catching range for the pro heroes. Not good. Run faster. Don't worry about the burning sensation starting to grow in your lungs. If you keep going you can get more blood. Come on!

Didn't work, Toga was captured. Toga had a few tears in her eyes. Screaming "Twice!!" Hoping that Twice would understand that his friend will miss him. But he might not understand that...

-

Bright lights, burning her eyes. Ideas of what happened flood her mind.