Watched (Prologue Finished)

Three skeletons were in a throne room. The throne is very tall that only one of the skeletons is aloud to sit in. The throne's left side is black and the throne's right side is white.

The skeleton sitting in the throne had black lines falling from his eyes. On his skull is a big golden crown. His left side of himself is black including his skull. His right side is white including his skull. He wears black shorts and a black tux like jacket with a blue shirt under it. His eyes the color red with the glare of someone with lots of power. This was King Multiverse.

The right skeleton on his side infront of him had white bones. A very fluffy grey hood on a white jacket. His shirt being a white exactly like the color of his jacket. He wears black basketball shorts with a blue streak on each short leg. His shoes are a faded pink color. A blue streak pouring from his left eye. This was Alpha.

The third skeleton was on the left side, right next to Alpha. This skeleton had full black bones except for his legs unlike the two other skeletons. The skeleton having scars all over his bones. He had dark blue strings coming out of his eye sockets to use. His eyes being red with yellow pupils. Inside his right eye's pupil was a smaller blue pupil. The skeleton wearing a black stitched up jacket that would take ages to count. Wearing a crimson red shirt. His shorts being a black color with streaks of red. Wearing tennis shoes on to cover his feet. The third skeleton having 'Error' signs all over his body as he lightly glitches normally. This skeleton was Error.

King Multiverse brought his hands together in his lap and cupped them together. His fingers interlocked. He put his right leg up and have the right foot touching his left knee. King Multiverse cleared his throat to talk.

"You two are doing an excellent work on your jobs." King Multiverse paused to look over at the two infront of him. "I would like to remind you two to never speak of me and my whereabouts. I need to talk to Error alone now." King Multiverse looked at Alpha directly. "You are dismissed Alpha."

Alpha left the room through a portal he created and the two were left alone. Error positioned himself to be in the middle of King Multiverse's vision instead of on the side to talk more professionally.

"What is it you wanted to talk to me sir?" Error asked not forgetting the sir.

"I would like you to next time you are going on a mission with all of 'Nightmare's Gang' do not destroy. Watch their progress and report back to me." King Multiverse looked at Error with a death glare. "Got that?"

"Yes sir!" Error exclaimed like if he did not shout he would die.

"Good, you may go." King Multiverse shooed Error off.

Error using his abilities made a glitchy portal. The outlines of the portal being a white color. The white color being like Geno white covering over his left eye, hiding his melting skull.

The portal leading Error to his bedroom. The bedroom having a black, dark blue, and dark crimson red themed bed. The small nightstand with two drawers on the right side being all black with a slick top holding a yellow lamp with various brightness levels. Across from the bed being a closet with clothing and beside that is the door to the hallway.

Error walked through the portal knowing that King Multiverse was studying his every move and reading him better than a vulture watching its helpless prey limp. Error entered his bedroom with the portal closing after him.

When Error arrived he decided it would be best to check the time on his phone in his pocket and see what the 'Gang' was doing most likely downstairs. Error decided to look at his phone first. He picked his phone out of his pocket and turned it on pressing a button on it's side.