*Insert Name Here* (Chapter 2 unfinished)

Error's POV:Me: I would go with Whoppers chocolate. Those little chocolate balls are delicious, and usually bigger than m&ms. Just wish they would have bigger bags for them. I smiled at my decision and started the car. I drove off to get some chocolate. Last time I bought chocolate I bought only a handful. But today I am not caring about what Nighty said once. I am going to buy the whole store's chocolate! Except for the white chocolate of course. The car started to drive away from the parked area and to the closest Walmart. I don't really call that anymore though. Since this one time Fresh called it Wally World I can't get it out of my head. Later on I finally arrived at Wally World. I parked my car in the fifth row. So I was close to the entrance. I used my key and turned the engine and the radio off. I picked up my phone and wallet, placing them both into my pockets. They fit and I slid out of the car seat to the outside of the car. I locked the car and headed for Wally World.After just about fourty to fifty steps, overexageratting of course I got to the entrance of Wally World. I saw on the right of me an old man with whtie hair and dark brown eyes wearing a Wally World uniform and waving to people."Welcome to Walmart! Hope you enjoy!" The old man waved to me, I waved back of course and walked away. I seemed to be in the section where there was the deli, vegetables, and the bakery type area. That means that in a few isles should be the candy.