New Life (prologue)

Michael Afton made a type of peace with the animatronics. More really the Fnaf 1 location, Fnaf 2 location, Fnaf 5 A.k.a Sister Location, and Fnaf 6 location. They accepted him and he got a house with five floors. Four underground, one above ground. After a while they decided what was for what floor. The ground floor had the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and Michael's bedroom with an elevator. The elevator goes to the first underground floor. The first underground floor has the stages. To be more exact it has the Fnaf 1 main stage, pirate cove, Funtime Stage, Fnaf 2 main stage, and Scrap Baby's domain. The second underground floor is the hangout type of floor. It has a party room, a room with a dance floor, a kitchen, and a hang out type room. Like a living room. The third underground floor is the repair and build floor. On the left side is the repair/build area. On the right side is spare parts that Michael bought, found, or took out of the animatronics. He usually takes out the part that needs fixing and gets a spare part exactly like the broken part and replaces it. He tries to fix the broken part for if it happens again or if he wants to make an animatronic. You have to ring one of the special bells to go into the third underground floor. The fourth, and last underground floor is Golden Freddy's and Puppet's domain/area. You also have to ring one of the special bells to go into the fourth floor. The animatronics that live at Michael's are:Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, Golden Freddy, Puppet, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy, Bon-bon, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, Ennard, Scrap Baby, Lefty, and Glitchtrap. Henry and Vanny usually come along a lot. Vanny practically lives there. Henry is a kind friend to Michael, more like a father figure really. He helps with Michael's 'project'. Henry has dirty blonde hair, a bit tall, light blue eyes, and black glasses. Vanny is Vanny, you should know what she is like. A/n: This is just more of an explanation of my AU. Scrap Baby and Circus Baby are different from Elizabeth Afton. Elizabeth Afton right now is not in Circus Baby, she is in an unknown area at the moment. Lefty was made to capture Puppet, but that does not mean Lefty is Puppet. Puppet is part of Lefty like Circus Baby is part of Ennard. They are different but are connected. Glitchtrap and Vanny made a cult that Michael has joined. But William is not in it because they do not like him for a reason the trio does not want to share. Ennard does not live in Michael anymore either. Ennard left him and gives Michael pills because he has a bit of schizophrenia and to stop him from rotting at all. The pills prevent him from rotting. If he forgets to take them he will start seeing things and start crying. He will also start getting purple until he has his pills then he will be back to normal.Enjoy! Thank you for reading!