The Bad Sanses (Chapter 3 Finished)

(A few hours after last chapter)

Error was running back and forth through a hallway in the mansion. He wore a blue fading to an even darker blue hoodie with cat ears on it. The cat ears moving depending on Error's emotion or if something was too loud. Error even had a small black cat tail waving in a constant speed behind him in Error being so hyper at the moment.

"Movie night!" Error yelled over and over even if the two words became a weird sound that didn't feel like it actually meant a night of watching movies.

It was 11 pm and everyone was hearing Error and his fast paced steps through the hallways of the rather large mansion. Error not slowing down for a single second.

All of the gang members that lived in the mansion walked out of their rooms and into the hallway to find Error and his cat outfit.

Nightmare knew that Error was mostly likely not going to stop anytime soon. He ran into Error's pathway and made Error into a position that he was cuddled up to Nightmare's chest. Error was still struggling but his struggles slowed faster than Error could run around the whole mansion. Error then just stared at Nightmare and how one of his eyes was covered in goop and the other was a dark teal color that glowed sometimes more than others.

Nightmare motioned the others to make the front room ready for a movie night. He knew that Error would probably not stop his yelling about movie night soon if they didn't. When Error wants something in this hyper state he won't stop until he falls asleep and wakes up not hyper anymore. And just putting Error to sleep normally, is hard as it is, so a hyper Error is worse.

Nightmare walked towards the front room and saw some blankets and popcorn. On the television the opening to the movie, Pixels was on. Error layed down on the floor without a pillow or a blanket. Killer and Dust were on the floor with blankets while leaning on the couch. Horror was using a pillow for his back to be more upright and had a blanket covering his lower half. Nightmare just sat their with a pillow for his head and two rather large blankets on him with his tentacles not being summoned at the moment.

The movie was a great movie, and at the end of it Error had fallen asleep. Everybody started to head for their bedrooms as Killer saw that Error had passed out.

Being the skeleton he is, Killer picked Error up and walked to Error's bedroom. Killer opened the door and placed Error under his blankets. Killer gave a small heartfelt kiss to Error's head and walked towards the bedroom door.

Killer started to slowly close the bedroom door as he whispered a, "good night Error."