Deku Going To America (Prologue Unfinished)

"We are going back to America. You will be staying with one of your friends. I believe her name was Ashley." Mother told me as we were in the front seat with our things packed in the back."That sounds amazing! Thank you!" I said without realizing that I would be leaving UA. "Wait! What about UA?" I almost shouted."Don't worry, about it. I got that all settled and stuff. Just enjoy." Mother said as she kept driving with the wind blowing her long green hair.--That awkward silence in the plane when you don't know what to do. You know that feeling? Well I feel that way right now. Just holding my phone in my hands wondering what to do. But after a while I decided to text the people in class 1A.Deku: Hey! How are you guys? I just figured out I am going to hang at America for a whileUraraka: Good, but I will miss youIida: I will too.Kirishima: How long will you be there?Deku: I don't know, mom just told me to pack and we are going to AmericaDenki: Hope it is not for too longMomo: Why are you texting us right now, anyway?Deku: bored on the planeSero: wait you go ona plane!Deku: How else would I get there?Denki: boat or jetpackKirishima: that would be fun!Bakugou: why am I in the chat?Deku: why not?Todoroki: is there a reason you are going to America?Deku: yah, going to see my other friends, and my dadUraraka: that is nice, good luck!Deku: thanks, have to go!I got off the group chat as I felt it buzz for a second, until it suddenly stopped. They must of all got off the group chat now then.