Another Toy, Another Game (Chapter 1 Finished)

It was a normal day for Nightmare. He was laying down on his bed. The nightstand next to him had his circlet on it. His purple outfit was sitting on the floor next to his bed for him.

"Wake up Nightmare!" Dream called out from the hallway.

Today was a nice day. Today Dream was going to go out with his friends camping for the weekend. This left the house to Nightmare. He would not have to worry about waking up early for the next two days. But first he had to get ready for his brother.

So Nightmare hopped out of bed and didn't bother checking his phone on the nightstand. He stripped out of the dark purple pajamas he was wearing and changed into his clothing. He wore a light purple vest with buttons and his circlet sat on his head with a moon indented on it.He may look cute and stuff but when he wants to he can turn into a goopy form and be very fierce.

Nightmare through his old clothes into a pile in his corner. He walked over to his nightstand and just pulled the charger from his phone. He walked out of his bedroom and into the hallway.

He entered the mix of a front room and a kitchen. In the kitchen Dream was halfway into cooking pop tarts in the toaster. The aroma of chocolate fudge filling the air partially. This made Nightmare smile as he walked towards his brother.

"When are you going out camping today?" Nightmare asked Dream as he leaned on a few cabinets in a corner.

"We are leaving around 10 am. Wanted to wake you to eat breakfast before than." Dream looked at Nightmare, than back to the pop tarts waiting for them to be finished with a ding.

"You still can't cook eggs and bacon, can't you." Nightmare made a small laugh that made Dream pout childish like.

"No! I just don't like bacon." Dream stopped pouting and both of them laughed.

The laughter ended when the toaster made a ding with the pop tarts ready. Dream picked out two plates and put one pop tart on each plate. He handed it to his brother. They both sat down at the kitchen table.

"What are you thinking of doing this weekend?" Dream asked Nightmare as he took a bite with the fudge touching his tongue.

"Having a hangout with Killer, Dust, Horror, Cross, and Error." Nightmare paused, taking a bite and swallowing. "Haven't been in touch with any of them recently except Error."

"You and Error are so close." Dream smirked before taking another bite.

This made Nightmare blush a hint. Nightmare decided to change the subject, "anyways, have you started packing?" Nightmare asked.

"Yes, I should be ready to go when Ink and Blue come to pick me up!" Dream exclaimed showing his excitedness.

"You really are excited to leave for a while." Nightmare smiled.

"Of course," Dream accidentally pushed his plate across the table, barely falling off the table. "Who wouldn't love the smell of pine trees, telling stories at the warming fire and eating s'mores? Or be hiking in the trails, and swim at the lake?" Dream seemed a bit too excited now.

Nightmare made out a small chuckle. "Well it is around 9:45 am. So you should probably finish up." Dream ran out of the room right away.

-

Dream had a few minutes later gotten picked up by Blue and Ink. Dream had a bag and a tent with him when he left. Ink drove the black truck away as Nightmare watched the truck go by.

Nightmare walked away from the window like a child and walked to his bedroom. He decided that he could text on the group chat about the hangout. Nightmare sat on his bed leaning on the headboard and texted.

Nightmare: Hey guys! What are you thinking about for the hangout? Dream is gone for the weekend

Killer: Really!?! That is awesome! Maybe we can go drinking tonight!

Dust: That sounds nice, maybe even go rob somewhere or do something like that

Error: What about we call off our jobs for a week and do our own trip. But instead it is like a secret criminal and drunk type trip

Nightmare: No, we can't! Dream would freak out if he knew

Horror: Fine, you party pooper

Cross: I think that we hang out at someone's house for the weekend like a big sleepover. We play some video games and board games, commit a few crimes, go out drinking, and go from there

Dust: That sounds great! When should we do it?

Error: What house?

Horror: We can do mine

Nightmare: Sure

Dust: Yas bro!

Nightmare: We can do it at 5pm. Be ready and pack your bags, we never know what will happen.

With that Nightmare turned off his phone and started to pack. He brought out a black backpack and put things in it.

The things he put in it were about everything he thought he would need, especially with the whole gang together. 3 days worth of clothes, his wallet with money in it, his passport (just in case), a rain coat, six sippy cups, two hats, four flashlights, a shot glass, five books, two swimsuits, a towel, sunscreen, a mask, bug repellent, a pocket knife, a blanket, and a wireless microphone. The things were reasonable for Nightmare in his eyes. Three days worth of clothes is if they did a mega sleepover. Wallet and passport is just common sense for if you expect to do something a bit wild. A rain coat for if it starts to rain. Six sippy cups because sometimes they all get in the mood to drink something but dislike the cups there is or just wants to drink out of it for fun. Two hats, one for Error and one for himself. Four flashlights for if they do something freaky and need flashlights. A shot glass for if they go out drinking. Five books for entertainment if they get stuck in a car or an elevator. Two swimsuits for if they go swimming or just poor a beverage over each other. A towel to clean themselves up. Sunscreen for if they start a play war and need to squirt something at the others. A mask for if they do any crimes. Bug repellent to spray at the others when they do something the other does not like. A pocket knife for if they get into fights. A blanket for sleeping. And a wireless microphone because he has a passion for singing.

Nightmare zipped up his bag and watched YouTube until it was 3:30 pm. He got into his white car with a sun roof and placed his bag in the backseat. He turned the car on and blasted some music not caring for complaints. Horror always liked to have company anyways.

Nightmare had his ID in his glove box as well. For any case. Nightmare Lee Crawford. It is a weird last name Nightmare thought, but did not take too much of a mind to it.