Ink (Prologue Finished)

There was a white boned skeleton. His bones being almost fully white. Except for the scattered tattoos of Au codes on his ribs. But this white boned skeleton was very important. His eye sockets were black with his eyelights every changing.

For every time they changed it showed a different emotion. The white skeleton could not feel any true emotions, for he had no soul. He had ripped his soul out due to insanity long ago, hundreds of centuries ago per say. Though he showed emotion because of special paint viles that the white skeleton would hold onto made him feel. Even though the emotions were artificial, they could almost fully feel real.

He had many layers of clothing, to cover up his tattoos and to hold all of his belongings without a backpack. The first long sleeve shirt he has is a dark brown. The only part of the long sleeve shirt that can be seen is the sleeves though. With some blue patterns on them. Then there is a slightly lighter shade of brown t-shirt. With the sleeves being tan with a light blue square on the ends of the sleeves. There were dark brown spencers and a strap of the white skeleton's vials which were covering the dark brown spencers. Around his neck was the brown fading to white scarf, with the end partially looking like a cape. The first layer of pants were nice, thin and long. They had the same exact color scheme and pattern as the first long sleeve shirt he wore. The big and puffy shorts that he had over the layer of pants were brown, lighter than the other shades with a hint darker brown outline. Around his waist was a blue jacket that he never had been seen to wear over his shoulders. And lastly, his shoes were different shades of brown with yellow shoe laces.

On his back was a rather large paint brush. Just to guess the size, it would be around 4-6 feet. This paint brush was named 'Broomie' by the white boned skeleton. Broomie was sometimes used whenever the white boned skeleton would be in battle.

The white skeleton that I have been describing, is Ink. He is the protagonist of this story. He is known to be the 'protector of Aus'.

What are Aus exactly? Aus stands for alternative universes. Alternative universes are pratically different versions of something called Undertale. Undertale, is the original (classic) universe. Another way to think of it, is the 'what if?' question. UnderSwap would be described as 'what if the characters in Undertale had their personalities swapped'. Or UnderFell would be 'what if the world was based around kill or be killed?' Do you get it? I hope so, for if you don't then you may not be able to understand this story.

And if you can't understand any of what I am telling you, you should go. I am also warning you that stories don't always have a happily ever after or the hero always winning.