Another Toy, Another Game (Chapter 2 Finished)

Last Chapter:

The things he put in it were about everything he thought he would need, especially with the whole gang together. 3 days worth of clothes, his wallet with money in it, his passport (just in case), a rain coat, six sippy cups, two hats, four flashlights, a shot glass, five books, two swimsuits, a towel, sunscreen, a mask, bug repellent, a pocket knife, a blanket, and a wireless microphone. The things were reasonable for Nightmare in his eyes. Three days worth of clothes is if they did a mega sleepover. Wallet and passport is just common sense for if you expect to do something a bit wild. A rain coat for if it starts to rain. Six sippy cups because sometimes they all get in the mood to drink something but dislike the cups there is or just wants to drink out of it for fun. Two hats, one for Error and one for himself. Four flashlights for if they do something freaky and need flashlights. A shot glass for if they go out drinking. Five books for entertainment if they get stuck in a car or an elevator. Two swimsuits for if they go swimming or just poor a beverage over each other. A towel to clean themselves up. Sunscreen for if they start a play war and need to squirt something at the others. A mask for if they do any crimes. Bug repellent to spray at the others when they do something the other does not like. A pocket knife for if they get into fights. A blanket for sleeping. And a wireless microphone because he has a passion for singing.

Nightmare zipped up his bag and watched YouTube until it was 3:30 pm. He got into his white car with a sun roof and placed his bag in the backseat. He turned the car on and blasted some music not caring for complaints. Horror always liked to have company anyways.

Nightmare had his ID in his glove box as well. For any case. Nightmare Lee Crawford. It is a weird last name Nightmare thought, but did not take too much of a mind to it.

Chapter 2:

Error checked the time on his phone while sitting in the bathroom, back to the door. The phone told him that it was 3:49 pm. He had about an hour and twenty minutes until the hangout at Horror's would start.

Tears were in Error's eyes, scattered on the floor and his cheeks. He did not need anyone to know about the sudden wetness on the floor and opened the door under the sink and found a wash rag. He used the wash rag to clean up the tears on his face and the floor. He then softly placed it in the dirty clothing bin inside the bathroom.

Error unlocked the bathroom door with a click. He walked out of the bathroom and across the hall to his bedroom. He needed to pack. So he decided to pack needs and some other things. He did not need to get as many things as Nightmare, because he was known to not bring many things anyways so Nightmare would bring the things for Error usually.

Error walked to under his desk and pulled out his black backpack with dark blue linings. He unzipped the backpack carefully and brought the bag into the middle of his cramped bedroom. He walked over to his closet and opened it up. He pulled out some clothing for himself, a swimsuit, and a towel. He walked over to his bag and placed them inside the biggest area in the backpack for storing.

Error then walked over to his nightstand and opened the drawer. He pulled out his headphones and phone charger. He also picked out two pairs of sunglasses. He placed these items into the smaller of the two zippers for his backpack. He then walked over to his messy desk. He picked up his needles and yarn from a less dirty area of his desk top. He placed these things into the big zipper and walked back to the desk. He opened up the drawer of his desk. He pulled out a small box and walked over to his large mirror.

He sat down at the mirror and looked over at himself. He had already changed into a black jacket and had it zipped up. He had his blue strings and messy colored hands exposed. He had his multicolored legs covered with black colored makeup already. He opened up the box and inside was makeup that matched his skin tone. (bone colored skin tone?) He used the mini makeup brush in the box to get some of the makeup on the brush. After a few minutes he had finished doing his best in covering his hands and blue string streaks with the makeup.

He looked at himself and smiled. A thought raced through his head that this was wrong. That he shouldn't be ashamed of himself. With this he picked up the now closed box and smashed it on the ground. A small sound of glass shattering in the room. He looked back at himself in the mirror and rubbed the makeup off with his hands and wiped his hands on his pants. He walked over to his closet and changed into red and black colored shorts. He looked back at himself and smiled a bigger smile.

He then walked to his backpack and zipped it up. He felt that he should check the time. So he did so, with his phone in his right hand. The phone turned on. It seemed to be 4:13 pm now.

Error knew he needed some time to drive to Horror's house. So he put his backpack all zipped up, over his shoulders. He took one last glance at the mirror and walked out of his bedroom. He walked past his brother, Fresh James Farswell in the hallway. Error arrived at the front room door and opened it.

Infront (1,000 words) of him was the walkway to the driveway on the right of him. He walked through the walkway to the driveway with two cars in the driveway of the moment. One being an expensive green car and the other being a less expensive black car behind it. He walked over to the black car and opened the driver's seat door open. He hopped into the car and placed his bag into the passenger's seat. He brought out his car keys from a pocket in his jacket and started the car.

The car started to drive as the sky started to get dimmer. The flowers around him starting to wilt because of the coldness soon coming in a few weeks.