Vigilante Tommyinnit | ~1~ The Interview ~1~

The sun was bright, and warming to everyone in the room with fairly large windows. It wasn't much of a view, being only on the third floor of a very tall building. There was many foldable plastic chairs spaced around the room. For the people waiting around to sit in. The amount of people in the room was more than usual, due to the SBI Hero Agency's hiring flyers that were sent all around town.

One of the people occupying a chair, was a sixteen - almost seventeen year old - blonde with light blue eyes. He wore a cheap red button up shirt and some black jeans. It was slightly fancier than his usual attire, and he hoped would work.

In his mind he thoughts about if he could even pull off the job. What then if he can't? Will he try to get another job, maybe do a double shift or something? They needed the money, and it wasn't coming out of thin air.

As the blonde's mind wandered, he faintly heard his name being called. "Tommy!"

Tommy breathed in and closed his eyes for a second. Trying to gain more confidence for his 'big ego' before starting. Once he opened them he walked inside of the office.

Inside Tommy frowned slightly, noticing he wouldn't be talking directly to one of the three that work at SBI. Though it was understandable. Why would they be personally picking out an intern when they could have someone else do it for them?

When Tommy sat down in the chair infront of the desk, he studied the male's features while he looked over Tommy's resume. The male had dyed orange hair, a black jacket with a block of red, yellow, and blue and a white shirt.

"Hello, Tomathy Simons. I am Fundy, the one interviewing you today." The interviewer, Fundy, said as he made eye contact with Tommy and shook his hand. "I would like to go over some things with you before we get started. Is that fine?"

"Yes it is," Fundy dropped Tommy's hand and let him go back to sitting down in a somewhat comfortable position.

"You are having an interview on being the SBI Hero Agency's new assistant. The job entails helping the SBI Hero Agency in any way needed. Mostly taking notes, signing off things, doing the smaller stuff compared to the heroes. This does not mean you can patrol with them." Fundy was about to go on, before he was interrupted with a small chuckle. Which he didn't mind, just meant Tommy may have a sense of humor.

"How many times do people ask that?" Tommy said, as he stopped laughing. Fundy smiled a little, knowing he can have casual small talk as well.

"A lot, actually. Either way, you will be paid *** an hour. Everyday between 9am and 6pm. Sometimes the hours may be extended. But you will have an early notice on that. Another thing, is that you will have to attend meetings from time to time. Does that sound okay with you?" Fundy finished finally.

"Yes, it does." Tommy officially new he couldn't really back down now.

"Tell me a little about yourself, Tomathy." Fundy practically demanded.

"I am a 19-year old that likes to help around with people and have had worked at a bakery before. I was working with the boxes, though you probably know that from my resume." The blonde online schooling not actually 19 year old announced.

Fundy nodded, "what made you want this job?"

"I wanted to actually work around with people more often, Plus this would be a fun opportunity, to spend time with heroes. It would be my dream!" Tommy said, taking out that he also needed something to help him financially.

A few more questions and answers passed around between the two. With the sound of Fundy writing things down. Though, the interview had to end. For Fundy had a few more people to interview.

Once again they shook hands. "Thank you sir for having me."

"It was a pleasure! I will call to let you know if you got the job later." With that Tommy exited the room.

Tommy started to head out to his home when he started to call his roommate, Ranboo. The phone started to ring, it kept saying the words 'dialing'. Until Ranboo finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Ranboo, I finished my interview!"

"That's great! How was it?"

"Good, though I'm a bit nervous I didn't get the job..."

"Don't bring yourself down like that! I bet you did great!" At that, Tommy started his long walk on the sidewalk, to their apartment.

"I got to meet Fundy today! He was the interviewer!"

"Really? Like, THE Fundy. As in the hero that can make himself really small and run really fast?"

"Yeah! He was really cool! But don't worry, I'm being careful."

"You didn't say anything personal, did you?"

"I told him I was 19 and later on said that I am good working with others."

There was a sigh on the other end. "You know both of those are lies, right?"

"Yeah, but I can actually be good working with others. If they aren't bitches atleast!"

"I got to go now, my break is about to end. See ya later!"

"See ya!" With that Ranboo hanged up on him.

Tommy smiled, having his confidence boosted. He can do this, he's gonna get the job! He fixed his posture a little, and felt as though he was standing taller than he was. With a pep in his step, he walked home.

A/n: Tubbo and Ranboo are both of Tommy's roommates. And I won't update THAT much I will let you know...