Trust Issues (Chapter 1 Finished)

Published: February 10th, 2021

Thrown against the ground pretty rough. It hurt his muscles once again. Aching more than they did just a minute ago. All he did was accidentally trip, resulting in him dropping one of the plates. (Yes, it did shatter into many pieces) He just hoped he could get out of here soon, before his clothing gets more holes and his hair gets even messier.

He pushed himself up from the ground and looked around the orphanage bedroom. The orphanage was only two stories high and had five bedrooms so everyone had to cram together. The older kids were across the hall from the mom of the orphanage and the little kids. The females were in different rooms from the males as well. Each room had six bunk beds to hold 12 kids. But not all of them were filled because it is a bit hard to hold 48 kids in an orphanage. So there is only 27 kids total. 14 boys and 13 girls. 9 younger boys, 5 older boys and 10 younger girls with 3 older girls. So it was usually a bit loud in the orphanage. For having a total of 19 younger kids and 8 older kids. The older kids practically ran the place. But they didn't do everything as they had things to do as well like basketball practice at the nearest (and really cheap) public school.

The boy, Tommy, decided that he should change into some pajamas and set up a backpack of his few belongings in the case that someone would actually want him. He thought to himself, that he should probably take a shower. For he is not a morning person, and most definitely has a habit of sleeping in.

Tommy hurried and took his clothing with him as he walked to the bathroom. Thankfully, it was no occupied. Probably because all the kids were outside watching the stars, eating popsicles, and telling scary stories. (I totally hadn't done that before)

Tommy slipped off his clothes and turned on the warm shower. He made sure the water was just right and had his fingers scrub his hair without any soap. Some dirt came out already, as Tommy could be a bit messy when playing around outside. Tommy reached over the soap and opened it. He poured the soap into his hands and scrubbed his hair as well as the rest of his body. When he was done with the shower he grabbed a light blue towel and dried himself off.

He put on his pajamas and made sure he didn't drip any water. After that he walked into the older boys bedroom and saw that one of the beds was now filled with a sleeping kid. He had a dirty blonde hair that was shorter than Tommy's. He wore a purple hoodie that he really loved. Grayson and Tommy would hang out with each other. (Purpled and Tommyinnit. Purpled isn't really popular so I added him in this story. He is not going to be mentioned really though)

Tommy layed on the bottom bed (does that make sense?) near the door. With a matter of two hours, just lost in thoughts, his eyes finally closed. And his breathing being more calm, starting to get more energy for the new day coming ahead of him....