UnderInexplicable/InexplicableTale (Chapter 1 Finished)

There sat two people on a bench that hanged from a few nails that dug into the wall. A young skeleton was crying out on the bench. Begging for the male skeleton in the lab coat to let his "brother" go. The taller male skeleton using blue magic and the face of him not being remembered. The smallest of the three skeletons wore a light green lab gown like the other young skeleton that was his "brother".

The skeleton on the bench being 2-P. The person in the lab coat being Doctor Wing Ding Gaster. And the skeleton being held in the air by blue magic was 1-S. 2-P later on taking the name of Papyrus. And 1-S by the name of Sans.

-

Papyrus awoke from a nightmare. That seemed way too real. He couldn't fully remember it but one thing he did know was that his brother was involved and someone that was called "Gaster" was in it. Papyrus had no clue of what to do so he thought best would be to try to talk to his lazy bones of a brother.

Papyrus slowly pushed his blankets off of his skeleton body. Papyrus got the strength and stood up next to the bed. He had a close enough idea of what was around him, as he has woken in this bedroom for almost as long as he could remember. But he was starting to second think that this was not his first and only bedroom he has lived in. Papyrus pushed the thought aside as his boney feet hit the floor of his bedroom.

Papyrus after a few seconds and a few steps arrived at his bedroom door. Papyrus turned the knob like it was nothing and walked through the doorway. Papyrus was now in the upstairs hallway of the two story house. Papyrus stayed in the middle of the hallway as he could see through the dark enough to guide his way. Papyrus was smart enough to know not to jump off the railing as he could injure himself.

Papyrus arrived at Sans's bedroom door. Papyrus did not want to be rude and barge into his brother's bedroom. But Papyrus really felt this was important. He is the type of person that would respect others privacy. As he put his hand to the door and into a fist. Papyrus breathed in readying himself for whatever was going to happen.

Papyrus knocked on the door as he woke his brother. Papyrus only knocked twice in a row and backed away from the door but not going too far that he would be at the railing.

-

Sans awoke on his bed and sat up. He looked over at his curtains and saw that it was dark. Sans believed this must have been important as it was still dark. Papyrus would usually wake at dawn not before. Sans didn't care that he was not wearing his blue jacket as he speed walked to his bedroom door.

Sans opened the door to see his brother but it showed across his face something was wrong. Sans thought that maybe Papyrus was doubting himself again that he couldn't be in the royal guard. Or that Papyrus had another thought on the "death" of his mother. Atleast, that is what Sans told Papyrus about their mother.

"What is it Papyrus?!" Sans cried out to Papyrus as he ran almost running into Papyrus.

Papyrus looked down. "Do you know anyone about Gaster?" Papyrus asked Sans. Sans had a horrified expression on his face. Showing Papyrus that his nightmare may be reality.

"H-how did you learn about someone named t-that?" Sans stuttered.

"I had a nightmare about it. H-he was holding you up into the air." Papyrus paused as they sat on the floor of the hallway, deciding they would talk it out in the dark without actually saying anything about it. "I was begging him to stop but he didn't. He wore a l-lab coat like Alphys. We were both wearing gowns that were green." Papyrus gave Sans some time to process the information given to him.

"I bet you have questions. I will try to answer them." Sans replied.

"Who is he to us?" Papyrus asked.

"He was our father. But he used us for experiments." Sans almost started crying just with those two sentences.

"O-oh." Papyrus frowned. "Atleast we are out now! And the great Papyrus will protect you!" Papyrus changed the mood in the air, knowing what could have happened if he didn't.

Sans ran into Papyrus on purpose and Papyrus hugged him. Sans hugged back. They stayed in comfortable silence for a while. It was calm and peaceful with reassurance. Sans had his eyes closed, same for his younger brother.

Sans opened his eyes and looked up at Papyrus. Papyrus noticing the shift in movement looked down at Sans. "Papyrus, can we not tell anyone about it." Sans said.

"Of course, Sans." Papyrus said as they went back with laying together in a brotherly way.

Sans and Papyrus both having their tiredness crawling up to them. The exhaustion taking over the both of them. Their eyes getting droopy and loosing conscious. Both ending up with having dreams, smiles plastered on their faces together.

A/n: This is barely going to affect the story. Just wanted to make a heartfelt moment for the brothers. Do not worry, this Au is not going to be surrounded around. It is actually going to be more about a different monster than either of the Sanses. But this is just a bit of backstory for the brothers. Thank you everyone!