Manipulation (Jason) - 1

Started: 8/27/2021 4:14pm

My blue dyed hair was pushed to the side, and out of my eyes. A yelling would be the result of having hair infront of his eyes, actually.

I put my black earbuds into my ears and started to play music on my phone, held in my hands. The music played just loud enough that everything around me was back-around sound to the band having a concert in my ears.

The song was a favorite of mine. It's called 'Blah Blah Blah'. Weird, right?

My Five Nights At Freddy's hat tilted back as I laid my head on the back of the grey bus seat. I situated myself so my black and white backpack was on the right of me. And I sat with my knees leaning on the seat infront of me so my feet didn't touch the floor. Even though my knees can get a little sore after.

Fridays are amazing. Or better than usual, really. I can hide away in my bedroom all day after school and say I'll eat dinner later. Plus I can do whatever I want all night. Who wouldn't love that?

As I was having a relaxing moment, I felt a tap on my covered shoulder, and opened my eyes which seemed to have closed. When I opened my eyes and looked to my right, I see a boy my age.

The boy had dyed red hair, and dark brown eyes. So dark that you could fall into them and suffocate because you can't get out. He wore a shirt that looked as though he made it himself. It was a bit teared at the t-shirt sleeves and the writing saying 'Weird' looked very messy. His black laced up fingerless gloves looked like the ones I saw on Amazon the other day now thinking about it. He wore two chain necklaces and a chain on his black jeans. He looked like he was into my asthetic, which was cool. And he wore some shoes. Couldn't see them though

I took out my black earbuds, hearing the boy's soft and calming voice speak to me. "May I sit here?"

Not wanting to utter a word back, just wanting to listen to more music, I nodded. Putting my earbuds back in during the process.

My backpack was placed under my lifted legs/knees and he shuffled next to me. His black backpack with 'spray painted' style Joker stuff on it, was sat under himself. And he sat in the same position as me.

Looking down at my phone, I could feel the boy's stare at me. It felt creepy but not at the same time. He had a calming but really off and creepy vibe. It's confusing.

The bus started up, roaring in the back-around. My eyes once again closed, head leaning on the window sill. As the bus wheels rolled against the black/dark grey-ish roads, it made a vibration through the window. Making my head move a little repeatedly due to it. Yet I didn't mind, being used to the feeling. And it still bugs me, not as much though.

Drive for a little while, stop to drop someone off and wish them an empty 'have a good weekend' to everyone. Even the ones that weren't paying attention, like me.

Outside the scenery started getting more, and more familiar. I know that light blue house with a garden gnome that must've been there for a long time. Recognizing surroundings near your home is a good idea for bus riders, actually. Because now I know for sure I have about 5 minutes until I have to get off the bus. What a pity.

I pulled my backpack from under me and over my shoulders, looking over at the boy whom did the same. Maybe he has a close stop like me? Who knows.

The bus stopped once again, to the last stop before mine. Wondering where the red head's stop is, I took out my right earbud.

"When's your stop?" I asked the red head.

The boy looked at me, not like he wasn't for sure earlier. "Should be like right here." He said.

That's when I noticed the bus stopped at my and apparently that guy's stop.

Plugging my earbud back in, we walked down the bus isle to the front of the bus. The boy being infront of me.

We exited the bus and I walked across the street, thankfully he just walked straight down the road.

It felt as though he was still staring at me from behind my back though, as I neared the screen door for my white house.

Phone in my right hand, I used my left to open the screen door, ignoring the faint squeaking sound from it. Once I stepped in the house, relief washed over me.

Thank god, (even though I'm not religious) I was finally home. The always too cold temperature welcoming me.

And the scenery was the same as I left it. Three dark, I mean dark, brown couches and a mounted turned off tv. With a turned off lamp in the corner. I would've freaked if something was different, my encounter with the guy was enough already.

Kicking off my shoes, I walked to the right and saw the kitchen and dining room. Yet I still kept walking, wanting to get this heavy weight off my shoulders. When I got to my door, you could see all my attempts to make an okay welcome sign. All being different than each other.

Opening the door, I could now see my room. Welcome home.