Talk On The Roof | 1 |

A/n: This story is mostly about Dipper, but Gravity Falls fanfiction usually have Mabel as bad, rude, or barely shown. So I decided to make a story that shows a little more of Mabel!

The bus has been driving for who knows how long, and Mabel is asleep on my shoulder. Her hair is tied up in a pink ribbon pony tail, because she refused to brush it today. She is wearing a dark blue sweater, with a rainbow on it. She felt as though dark blue suited her better now, or atleast that's what she tells me. With her usual final touch, she has a purple skirt. Makes me wonder how she doesn't get cold 24/7.

I have my phone in my hands, while listening to some rock in my wireless earbuds. My hair is down to my shoulders, and covering my ears. It just feels more comfortable than having it's waviness being hidden away. I have a dark blue tank top on, matching Mabel's. Except it has a black pine tree on it. I'm wearing a black jacket over that, and some matching shorts.

I'm starting to get tired of being in this bus, because the air conditioning is WAY too cold. The bus is old, and there are so many potholes. Either way, we should be getting out of this torturous bus soon enough. . .

It's been twenty minutes, and I'm seeing the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign, as well as lots of forest and many other things. Knowing that Mabel is going to bounce off the walls when she sees this, I shake her awake.

Mabel rubs her eyes and sees the sign immediately, as she turns to me. "Dipper! Were here!!!""Yup! We should start gathering our things." I say to her, already putting away my phone and earbuds.