Trouble Maker Prince |2|

The whistle of the wind, the smell of lavender and vanilla fills the room I entered. The room was so large and clean, it was cleaner than a commoner like me has ever seen. It was like the room was brand new or something.

Infront of me was a large bathtub, a toilet, a sink, and a mirror. The bathtub was halfway filled with warm (most likely) water, and two soap bottles were opened. Both being the reason I smelled lavender and vanilla earlier.

Even though I was uncomfortable, one of the "servants", the brown haired and light brown eyed one stayed in the bathroom with me.

"Please remove your clothing, we will provide you with a black robe after your bath." The brown haired supposedly 25 yr old said to me.

"Do you really have to be in here for this?" I didn't feel the most comfy for sure, who would want a 25-ish yr old helping a teenager wash themselves? Plus she isn't even the same birth gender as me. (Edwin was born as a male, and she was born as a female. So he's a bit uncomfortable. He says birth gender because he goes by all-pronouns)

"Yes, atleast one person. Just be glad that its just me right now." She then turned away, practically signaling to get out of my clothing and put myself into the tub.

Once I slipped my worker's clothes off, and placed them a little bit far away from the tub (so they wouldn't get wet if the water splashed), I got into the water. I sunk down in it a bit, embarrassed. Thankfully the lady didn't make it that uncomfortable staring at me.

Instead the lady started to clean me all over. She definitely scrubbed and made sure I was clean more than even a worker in King Toni's mansion would. That's saying something, for we should always look presentable as respect.

-

She backed away a little and exited the room for a minute with my workers clothes after washing me up. As I dried myself with a pitch black towel the lady came in the room and handed me a fuzzy black robe as she told me earlier.

I slipped it over my shoulders, feeling more comfortable and relaxed. For one, I'm finally covered up. And two, this robe is way more calming than I imagined when I set my eyes on it.