Mason Pines |1| Triangles

'Three sides, all the same, equilateral triangle was the term, right? Triangles could mean many things. The illuminati, a trio of sorts (past, present, future; etc), a yield traffic sign, the sobriety circle (even though that's a circle and a triangle), etc. And some people could think a triangle is just a normal shape like a trapezoid or a rhombus.

But a yellow triangle with some of the bottom half being yellow bricks and a black bow tie placed on top. A large white eye with three or so black eye lashes on the outside of it. A black top hat magicians wear. Four twig thin limbs, all black. And overall full of power that is so powerful, its too big for anyone to dream of. Kind of funny, because this triangle is a dream demon.

'Demons aren't real!' Yah right, that's what you think until you know/see what happened to Gravity Falls in late summer of 20XX. (I know it took place during 2012, but I want it to be more modern, so the date is unspecified.)

An event called Weirdmagedon, as the people in Gravity Falls, Oregon call it showed everyone that just one dream demon and a whole lot of his friends from the 'nightmare realm' can make one town a WHOLE lot weirder.

I was one of the people that-'

Mason Pines looked up, stopping his writing mid-sentence and dropping his pencil. Because, he heard his name being called by his teacher, Mr. Bodner.

"Mason, will you repeat what the science method is to the rest of the class? It seems that you may be," the teacher looked down at Mason's notebook, even though Mason was far in the back of the class, "distracted from my teachings."

The 14 year-old teenager, feeling older than that for sure, answered the question of his teacher's, not wanting to get his notebook tooken away again.

"Even though there are many different ways of the scientific method, the basic way of the scientific method is to first research the question. Then make a hypothesis based off of the question. Next you make an experiment from your hypothesis you created. You write down your results and or draw conclusions. Then you share your result. But sometimes, I think if you're trying to get the right answer and you got the wrong answer you will