Another Day | 1

TW: Cigarettes/smoking,

The blonde and blue eyed 17 year old was just about finished with his drawing for Puffy. She gave Tommy an assignment, to make a drawing (or drawings) and give them to her. He decided to do a whole animatic's worth of drawings. (The video above inspired this idea)

As Tommy stacked all of the papers neatly together and organized them, he heard footsteps on his house's flooring. The smell of smoke, death, and a slight hint of explosives lead him to believe this was his 'big brother', Wilbur Soot.

Family dynamics have always been confusing in the Dream Smp. Like how Techno and Philza are very great friends. Wilbur is Philza's son. Wilbur and Sally the Salmon (who knows where she is now) had a child, Fundy. And much more. Tommy is also Philza's son. But Philza, Wilbur, and Tommy all have different last names, as they barely call each other family anymore. Philza is now Philza Minecraft. Wilbur is now Wilbur Soot. And Tommy is now Tommyinnit. For Tommy felt Tommy Innit sounded weird, so its combined as Tommyinnit officially.

Tommy turned around to see who he guessed. His body was on partial alert. For Wilbur has slowly weaved himself into being a 'good brother figure' in Tommy's mind. Even though Tommy himself knows that Wilbur isn't good.

"What are you doing here Wilbur?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur blew some smoke out from his lit cigarette, and smiled. "I wanted to visit you Toms."

"Yeah right," Tommy rolled his eyes and finished organizing his drawings.

Wilbur kneeled down to Tommy's level, and unlit his cigarette with the help of his thin gloves. Wilbur took off his gloves, and pulled at Tommy's cheeks. Making them form into a forced smile - kind of - which made him pleased.

"Put a smile on your face," You could just feel Wilbur's smirk, even when looking away.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tommy pushed Wilbur's arms away from himself, and stood up. "Leave me the fuck alone bitch! I need to go somewhere for a bit. Don't ruin or blow up or burn my house while I'm gone, motherfucker!" With that Tommy got out of his house, and onto the prime path.

Wilbur, being agitated at Tommy's behavior, sat up and got his black lighter out of his pocket. Pulled out a cigarette from a pack and lit the cigarette. Bringing it to his lips as he looked around Tommy's house.

"This place is shit." Wilbur mumbled to himself. With that, Wilbur left to go look for Dream, his hero and savior.

Tommy kept on walking, looking at structures new and old. Thinking up memories based upon them, some good some bad.