5 days | Day 1

TW For this Chapter:

An alarm went off on chat, making everyone in the server look at it. The alarm said an important message. For it was on the main chat, for everyone to see.

In a few seconds everyone will see how long they have to live. The player will die in some form that will be classified when their time is up. You can not change your amount of days. Enjoy :)

Many people gasped and freaked out at the message. Wondering how long they will have. Multiple people felt relieved, and others felt their anxiety rush as they saw infront of them how long they had left. The amount being hidden from everyone but themselves.

This story is about someone whom chose to keep the amount of time left hidden until their last breath.

-

Ding! Infront of the seventeen year old was how long he had left. He didn't mind it, knowing that him dying wouldn't mean anything. Plus others would be happier off. So he didn't say anything outloud when he was told how long he had.

You have 5 days left! Or 120 hours! If you would like to check how much time you have left to live on a later date, all you have to do is touch your right wrist! Enjoy :)

All Tommyinnit did was keep picking the flowers next to him in the large field he found earlier that day. The sun was going to get dark in a few hours, and he wanted to talk to everyone else. So he got himself up, and walked away with allium flowers in his left hand.

-

W