My Little Confusing Glitch (Chapter 1 Finished)

Last Chapter:

"Is this Error *insert last name*" The unknown caller ID asked.

"Yes. Did something happen?" Error started to freak out inside of his mind.

"We would like to inform you that something indeed happened." The unknown caller ID just made Error's panicking worse.

Present:

"This is the police. We have a case that Geno *insert last name* has been injured and abducted. We will try our best to find Geno *insert last name* and bring the criminal to justice. We will tell you whenever we get important information." Error started crying as a police man talked to him.

"T-thank y-you o-officer!" Error replied as the police man hung up.

Error put his phone away and ran into the Burger King seeking Reaper to tell him he has to go. Reaper seemed to be kind enough to throw their trash away.

--

Error ran off to the outside with his phone. Reaper waited for a minute and decided to throw the trash away. Reaper played on his phone wondering what that was about and to give Error his number to text. Reaper did not know that it was something too serious though.

But when Error came running in with tears on his face and hugged him Reaper hugged back. Reaper tried to understand what happened. Maybe something happened to Geno. Error seemed to care about Geno a lot even though they do not know each other a lot.

"What happened?" Error moved his head to look up at Reaper's face.

"Geno! H-he is m-missing!" Error cried harshly not caring if he dragged attention anymore.

"Do you have anyone you can call?" Reaper asked.

"Y-ya. T-thanks." Error wiped the last of the tears off his face like they never were there. Reaper felt bad for Error even though he did not know him well, he felt that they can become great friends.

Error pushed himself away from Reaper when he notices he was touching Reaper. Error started to run away from where the two were a minute ago and onto the street. Error decided to go back home and call Nighty.

--

When Error arrived home he immediatly headed to his bedroom. The bedroom closest to Geno's. Inside the room is what you would expect of him. Dark blue strings like the ones Error can generate hanged from the ceiling that was the color of blank and plain white. Souls of people hanged from some of the strings. The strings being stable enough to do and hold about anything, depending on the strength of the controller of the strings. The left corner of the room had a bed that was colored black with streaks of the three primary colors. In the right corner of the room sat a desk slightly more to the left than the window that was covered in black non see-through duct tape and black non see-through curtains. Just for extra precaution of course. Next to Error's bed was a door that led to his bathroom. Inside the bathroom is the normal everyday thing except for if you go into the sink cabinet and pull a very hidden latch you will find a secret room that only Geno, Nighty, and Error knew about.

Error felt safest with Geno, but the second best choice is his secret room. He took his phone with him and a blanket into the hidden area. The hidden area had some dim yellow colored lights that hanged around the corners of the ceiling. There was a small tv that could display movies at an actually good volume instead of those bad televisions that just don't want you having the noises from the tv good enough like a movie theater. There were a few blankets and pillows as well infront of the tv.

Error brought out his phone and scrolled through his phone contacts. He found one saying 'Nighty' and pressed it. He put his phone up to his ear and waited for Nighty to answer.