The Bad Sanses (Chapter 2 Finished)

(Two days later from the last chapter)

Dust had walked into the kitchen and without questioning the scene, asked "what is for breakfast?"

In the kitchen there sat Cross on the counter in a corner of the kitchen, to the left. Holding in his left hand a cup of apple juice and in the other a bar of chocolate. Horror was standing normally as Killer was standing on a black stool to the right side of Horror with a bottle of maple syrup. Killer slowly pouring the sticky maple syrup into Horror's skull. Horror being amused, did not mind it even though he knew it was going to be hard to wash out completely, like glitter. Dust, not wanting to deal with this shit just walked out of the kitchen through the small door frame without a door.

-

Nightmare later on had woken in his bedroom with no lights on at all. Nightmare walked over to his bedroom door, not minding that he had just woken up. He walked through the hallways and got downstairs as he entered the kitchen. Nightmare did not want to have woken up to a burning kitchen and Dust pouring some salt and pepper over the fire with a pan at the top of the rather large fire. While having some tomatoes, cheese, and soy sauce in the pan only, swaying in a constant motion around.

Nightmare let himself process what he saw in the kitchen, not minding Dust just sitting on the couch watching Assassination Classroom.

"What are you doing Killer?" Was the first thing Nightmare said that morning.

"Just giving Horror some syrup," Killer said casually, like it was nothing but slowly stopped pouring the maple syrup. As the bottle was already half empty.

Nightmare put his fingers to the bridge of his nose and sighed. He wished that one day that all of his gang members would not act like idiots for just an hour. Or atleast the Murder Time Trio to not act like idiots.

"Can you atleast make something for breakfast?" Killer knew this part was forwarded to him. As Killer placed the bottle of maple syrup on the counter, Nightmare put his attention to Horror. "Horror, you need to clean yourself up as Killer makes breakfast." Nightmare now had finally looked over at Cross. "Thank you for not doing any weird ass shit." Nightmare paused for a second. "What is in that cup?"

Cross smirked for a moment, for being the only one in the room being praised. He looked down at his cup and back to Nightmare. "Apple juice."

Nightmare felt confused for a second. "When did we get apple juice?"

Cross decided to use a short explanation. "I was being an insomniac yesterday and got us groceries, as well as do some other things."

Nightmare not wanting to know what the other things were, left the room. Last time Nightmare asked Cross what the 'other things' were Cross said he was having a meme war with Epic.

Killer sighed and looked up at Cross. "What did you buy Cross?" Killer being curious and wanting to know if he bought anything to make breakfast with.

Cross once again smiled at this question for him. "I bought some chocolate, apple juice, cans of pineapples, some dill pickles, a pack of taco seasoning, expired Jell-o, and some chocolate pancake mix.

Killer was confused on why Cross got expired Jell-o or a pack of taco seasoning but did not question it. As Cross could have his mood change in just a matter of seconds. Sometimes being calm and mature, other times cursing the television screen, or stealing rubber chickens from different Aus.

"Thanks for the pancake mix," Killer commented as he headed for the cabinet that Killer believed held the pancake mix.

--

Later on Nightmare figured out what those other things were. Cross had went skate boarding with Fresh, got into a fight at DanceTale, playing Pac-Man for three hours gay, stole a piece of human from HorrorTale, and ate some Subway food on the surface from an Au he can't remember.

The exact order is he stole a piece of human from HorrorTale first. Cross figured out he hated the taste of 'Karen' humans. Cross decided to check up on Fresh. Fresh and him skateboarded for an hour and Fresh took Cross to an arcade. Fresh forgot about Cross there as Cross played Pac-Man for three hours. He then went to DanceTale to see what the concept of DanceTale was like, as he never seen DanceTale before surprisingly. Cross accidentally got someone into a temper and had a fight. For some reason Cross didn't get kicked out of the Au, nor got caught by Dance. Cross lastly went to Subway in an Au he couldn't remember and bought groceries.