My Little Confusing Glitch (Prologue Finished)

Error is a name for a mistake. A glitch, a freak, a disgusting thing. Something useless and unwanted. A virus that it's only for to ruin everything. Right?

Error is the name for a black boned skeleton. Error has scratches and scars all over his body. No matter where you look you will still find a scar there from some type of physical pain from others or himself. Error's eyes are beautiful if you actually take the time to notice the colors that make his eyes so special. His left eye is an alarming but also a calming shade of crimson red with a golden yellow pupil. His right eye has the same shade of crimson red but instead has a slightly bigger yellow pupil with some ocean blue in the middle. Dark blue, tear like strings barely dripping from his face that seem to somehow be coming out of his eyes eternally. The strings being able to be gripped on and pulled as a weapon that are very strong, strong enough to kill anyone except Error himself. Error wears a black hoodie that is patched up in many areas due to rips and such. Teal blue type color that fades into black is the design on the hood part of the hoodie. A big, hand knitted, dark blue, scarf hangs around Error's body that was actually made by Error. The scarf being torn in some placed but not being patched like his hoodie because of the very little torn areas in the scarf. The hoodie was covering an even darker crimson red colored shirt than his gleaming eyes. He wears black basketball shorts with an early evening sky blue color that covered his red leg bones. White 'Error' signs surrounding his body.

--

In a small emo/goth black, grey, and white color themed bedroom was a white boned skeleton. Reaper is an understanding skeleton that does not push too much but will try to open up your boundaries to him. Reaper's eye were a white color, not like a plain white type of color. But an infinite word filled page with much to read. Covering most of his body is an almost pitch black robe. A brown rope with a white skull in the middle was around the hood part of the robe. Another piece of rope wrapped around Reaper's waist so the robe was not floating everywhere every second. The robe went to his feet. Reaper had his shiny, silver, deadly scythe on the edge of the bed Reaper layed at.

Reaper was laying on the bed was having a mental war in his head of where he wanted to go out to eat. Starbucks has a good 'Pink Drink'. Burger King has amazing fries and 'Whoppers'. But then there is Bone Fish that has low lighting and delicious sea food including the 'Crab Cakes'. But it is kind of far away. Maybe Burger King will do.

--

Error was sitting on the kitchen counter. More like laying down though with his right elbow holding his body half up. He had his feet next to the oven and his skull almost above the huge sink. Error was just being the person he is, he was waiting for his big bro to come home.

Error jumps off the kitchen counter and looked at the oven clock. Geno should be arriving in around three hours. After a few minutes Error decided it would not hurt going out for an hour and a half. Geno is sometimes late anyways. And Error would still have around two hours to wait for Geno after.

Error walks from the kitchen to the living room front door. The living room front door takes you outside of the small house and into the alleyways and all of that. Error gripped on the knob and turned it.

The door opened to a busy street. Cars racing by not caring about people waiting to go across the street. People walking around through the alleyways, walking in the streets and on the sidewalks. People getting tired of standing at the walkways to cross a street. Sound of leaves crunching and the wind breeze slowly calming down the temperature.

Error walked off his small home's driveway and into the street. Error being the daring nine-teen year old he ran into the street. Error with his swift abilities that he should not be able to have, he did not get hit at all from the cars or any of the commotion in the world.