Prime | 1

A/n: I am NOT trying to offend anyone of any religion through this story! (See description for details)

TW! For this chapter: Religious stuff

---

Tommy was sitting down in his house, drawing a picture and feeling the breeze flow through the window and into his hair. A smile placed on his face, seeing how detailed the drawing was becoming. But the calming silence had to be interrupted by his com (phone) making a small notification sound.

The blonde 17 year old looked up from his large sketchbook, and brought his right hand to his com (phone). The screen lighting up as Tommy pressed a button on the right side of the com (phone). He could see there was a message from Philza, his father.

~=Family Chat - SBI (Philza Minecraft, Technoblade, and Wilbur Soot)=~

1:12 p.m.

Philza Minecraft: Hey, I was wondering if we could all hang out as a family again. We could move into this house I know is near Pogtopia and try to fix our family dynamic.

A gasp of surprise came out of the teenager's mouth as he read the message. For he didn't believe his father even cared about them anymore. Yet, here is proof he actually did.

When Tommy's surprise faded, he saw a new message pop up on his com (phone).

1:14 p.m.

Wilbur Soot: I'm up for it, when?

Tommy didn't want to agree to doing this, but maybe it won't be so bad... Or he can just ditch it after two days or something. Yeah, that'll work.

1:14 p.m.

Philza Minecraft: I was thinking about tomorrow. That should be enough time to pack up and head over there. Though we will have to clean up the place a little. What do you think Tommy?

1:15 p.m.

Tommyinnit: Sure, send me the cords l8ter.

Technoblade: See you all soon then.

With that the chat went silent. Philza supposedly finding the cords so he can send them to the chat. And the others probably packing up, or thinking of what to pack. Just like Tommy.

Tommy flipped to the last page of his sketchbook and started to jot down a list of things he would need for this trip.

What To Pack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Clothes and hygiene stuff

-Com (phone)

-Henry -> stuff animal vers.

-Prime stuff

-Food -> just in case

-Drawing supplies

-Blankets and pillow(s)

-

Tommy felt accomplished for making his list. And abandoned his sketchbook to go to his dresser. Picking out various clothes that would last him a while. Including his bandana he got from Tubbo years back.

He threw the clothes on the ground in a pile, and started to grab everything else he needed.