Camp | Prologue

She picked up her two backpacks and took a breath in of the pine smelling air. Feeling a pit of dread fill her stomach. And the need for junk food was rising.

Everyone started to step off the rented bus and looked around. Seeing the dark forests, the cabins, the other buildings, the cool lake, and the lack of society. Some excited, some not so much.

Once all twenty of the campers were off the bus, the bus drove away. Some people stretched, others wondered what they were to do now. While all Amy did was pull out her phone and start playing video games on it.

But that was interrupted by a camp counselor. "Hello campers! And welcome to Camp Crimson! We are going to give a tour of the camp for all of you. Then everyone will be able to settle in their cabins for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we will go over rules and guidelines!" The female had big tits and light blonde hair. Like she should be on the front of a magazine or in a strip club.

Three other counselors then walked up to her. One being a black haired guy wearing no shirt, he is definitely going to have some people crush on him. The second was another female, with light brown hair and a lemon clip in her hair. Lastly a male with green dyed hair and a Hawaiian shirt that made him look like a turn off.

A tour later and the cabins were separated by assigned/birth genders. There was 11 females and 9 males out of all the campers. There was 6 bunk beds in the female one.

"Now, choose a bunk, settle in, and put your things in a spot you feel comfortable with!" The lemon clip lady said, silently signaling to the huge dresser with drawers.

Lemon clip left, and everyone started choosing their bunks. Amy chose a top bunk farthest away from the door. Practically out of sight, and hidden. But Amy actually chose that area because she found that in the walls someone carved a secret place filled with snacks, and many other things. As well as room to put her bags.

Amy layed down on her bed and pulled out her phone. She plugged her earbuds into the phone and started to listen to her music.

.

.

.