Ink (Chapter 2 Unfinished)

In a rather large front room/living room was three skeletons. The multiverse called them the 'Murder Time Trio'. The one that had a huge hole inside his head, is Horror. He was watching television, as he did not really talk with Killer, Dust, or Nightmare much. Then there was Dust, the one in the grey hood is an easier way to remember. He was just sharpening his blades against each other, making sure they could inflict more damage than before. And lastly there was Killer. With the goop hate falling down his empty eyesockets. He was waiting for Nightmare, as Nightmare would usually check on Killer.

Further into the mansion, even though the owner likes to call it a castle instead. There was in a small office on the top floor, the owner of the house. There was a skeleton covered in goop with his body and clothes outlines in a dark teal/green color. His four tentacles that usually were summoned on his back during battle, were not summoned at the moment. His name is Nightmare, he goes by many names actually. Like the 'King of Nightmares', 'Leader of Nightmare's Gang/the Bad Sanses', 'the Guardian of Negativity', and lastly, 'Dream's Brother'. The last one, he did not really favor at all. He was working on how to concure the multiverse with negativity to make him stronger, as he thrives off negative feelings if you have not noticed, reader.

-

-

Ink was sitting down in the doodlesphere when he heard someone portal into the doodlesphere.

He looked over and saw a certain someone, that said "Yo my broseph, ink. How's it hangin'?"

Ink turned over to see a brightly colored Sans. He is not really a sans though, if you know what I mean reader. Anyways, his name is Fresh. He calls himself the 'coolfunky neighborhood cool kid'. The sunglasses that covered his eyesockets, at the moment read 'Hello'.

"I am doing good, Fresh. What are you doing here?" Ink replied.

"I just wanted to swing by to see my inky brah. And not doing any unrad things. But it seems that you are just doodling your radical doodles. Well, see ya later my broseph!" And with that, Fresh used his skateboard to get out of the doodlesphere, to leave Ink with his thoughts.

"Geez, half of the time I can barely understand what he is saying..." Ink whispered to himself