Bubba | Sleepy Bois Inc. (Royal Au)

A young blonde, nearly the age of 13, walked down a set of stairs to a beautiful kitchen. He wore a light blue collared long sleeved shirt that matched with his eyes, as well as some plain black shorts. His blonde hair being nicely straightened, but looked a bit messy to be honest. But just looking at him, you could see how pure he is.

A maid with black hair, and an apron was cooking some pancakes. The scent making the kitchen smell like chocolate chips. The maid smiled once she saw the youngest son enter the kitchen, having jut finished his pancake.

At the wooden table there were four chairs, if needed there were more chairs in storage. At one of the chairs, sat the middle child of the royal family. His hair was dyed pink, after many weeks of begging his father. His hair was put into a male styled bun with some strand hairs here and there. He wore a white medieval ruffle shirt with black pants. It complimented his hair and made him stand out a bit, while also looking highly professional.

The almost 13 year old saw his brother who was older by just about two years, and smiled. The 15 year old smiled back and waved the 12 year old over.

The blonde sat down and decided to ask his brother a question that was on his mind. "Where is Wilbur and father?"

The pinkette sighed, both knowing the more basic answer to the younger's question. "They have gone out for the day. Father wanted to go to the shops with Wilbur."

"Are the pancakes almost done?"

The maid turned around and answered the blonde's question with a chocolate chip pancake. Immediatlely the blonde picked up his fork and started to eat.

The pinkette laughed a bit at his brother's childish behaviour. "Slow down Toms, we don't want you to choke!"

Because of his brother's request, Tommy had indeed slowed down a bit. "Sorry Bubba!" Tommy had explained.

"Its okay, Toms." Techno took a bite of his own pancake. Once Techno swallowed he continued, "we are not at a festival or an event of some kind. But you have to remember manners. We are the king's sons ya know."

Tommy finished what was in his mouth, "thanks Bubba!"

Techno couldn't help smiling at the nickname. He had gotten the nickname when once the whole family were walking in town. Tommy had heard someone call their brother 'Bubba'. So ever since then, Techno was called Bubba.. And only the two of them knew about it. It was their little secret.

"Could you teach me more about Greek Mythology today?" Tommy asked, knowing he had tutoring today.

Techno, knowing what Tommy was trying to do, shakes his head, taking the last bite of his food. "No, Toms. You have tutoring today. Your supposed to be learning about common history."

Tommy groaned, staring at the last two bites of his pancakes.

-

Tommy sat down at a wooden desk. It was the only one in the private room of the school. And infront of Tommy was a whiteboard. A timeline of events was being drawn on the board by the male white haired tutor.

"And so, after our kingdom was created, we had a battle for independence against the Dream Kingdom. The Dream Kingdom, being named that after their 15 year old prince. Just the same age as prince Technoblade." The tutor explained.

Tommy wrote down in his notebook the details so he wouldn't get scolded by his tutor or his family. And after the class was over, Tommy had filled out two notebook pages worth of notes.

Tommy stood up to leave, for the class was supposed to be over for the day. But the tutor had other plans.

"Sit down Thomas, your father, the king, wanted for me to let you know of some news." The tutor motioned for Tommy to sit down, Tommy obeyed.

"What is it Mr. McFall?" Tommy asked

"This weekend your family will be hosting a birthday party for you. Everyone in the kingdom is invited. As well as some of Manberg Kingdom. So you will have to be dressed and act accordingly. You will have to behave on your best behaviour, your father is trying to sign a treaty with King JSchlatt." The tutor explained, finally letting the blonde leave.

"Thank you," Tommy grabbed his notebook, and his backpack, darting out of the classroom.

-