The Story Of Error And Lust (Chapter 1 Unfinished)

In a small city, there was an average apartment. In the third floor, the 328th door, was the home of two popular models and a little brother that is at the apartment half of the time.

-

-

"What are you doing Vio?" Error asked Vio (Lust).

The two of them were in a lowly lit bedroom that they shared. There was two desks, a closet they shared, and a bunk bed. Vio was sitting at his desk that was messy with papers and magazines from their previous modeling. Error was walking into the bedroom, he had just bought some groceries and put them away.

"I was going to play this new game called Among Us. Wanna play?" Vio showed the game on his black computer with a pink heart on it.

"Sure," Error slid into his seat at his desk and opened his matching computer to Vio's.

The computer loaded and after a bit, he found the game. "Oh, I have played this once or twice before!"

"Nice, I will start a game on private and then turn it public." After a few clicks on Vio's computer, he was hosting a game. "Okay, the code is FTINSJ."

Error typed the code in and was in the game. His character was black wearing a yellow caution sign. While Vio's character was pink wearing a red beanie hat.

Vio turned the game public and some people started to join. Some with odd names, and some with normal names.

Vio: Hello!

Error: How many people till u start?

Vio: Wait for 1 more and then I will start

Big Cheese: Can you make people more faster

Vio: K

*Character speed 1.5x*

Vio: There!

Game starting in 5 seconds...

Game starting in 4 seconds...

Game starting in 3 seconds...

Game starting in 2 seconds...

*new player joined*

Vio: Hello, new player, I was just bout to start

Game starting in 5 seconds...

Game starting in 4 seconds...

Game starting in 3 seconds...

Game starting in 2 seconds..

Game starting in 1 second...

-

-

"I knew it! You were the imposter! Because you couldn't have just finished a task in the Lower Engine when I just saw you pass me in Weapons!" Error exclaimed.

"I did good then, Glitchy!" Lust had his computer closed and now was laughing on the ground.

Error closed his computer shut. "Well, it is late. And we have to do a photo shoot for the magazine, City's Magic tomorrow. Plus I have to check on Mr. Error tomorrow. Okay?" Error turned to Lust.

"Okay glitchy! Can you leave so I can change?" Lust asked.

"Yah, I can go change in the bathroom." Error walked out of the bedroom, closing the door with his comfy wear.

Lust changed into a magneta hoodie that has the left shoulder falling off.