Cuddles Chapter 2 Finished

Earlier in the day right after Error had some cereal he notified everyone in the castle to not come into his room or disturb him. For any reasons that are unimportant atleast. Because of this action of course there would be some curiosity to the reason. But no one pushed it, for what may happen.

It is around 4pm to Error's knowledge, as he was in his bedroom. He told the others to not go into his room because he was wearing what he used to wear and didn't want to get embarrassed. He would wear this attire at the time that most of the main Aus had no clue what an Au even was. And quit wearing it later on for a certain reason that should be explained on a later date.

Anyways, instead of his black patched up hoodie it was a blue hoodie that faded to dark blue. The hood was up, covering view of his skull partially. The dark blue at the bottom was almost in a shade of dark blue that it could be mistaken as black, but not exactly. On his eyes were his red rimmed glasses that helped his vision more than he would admit as it glistened in the minor amount of sunlight piercing through his bedroom window. He wore some dark jeans that were so comfortable in his opinion, he could fall asleep with them on and not give a single fuck about it. Even though he was inside, he would always wear shoes for some reason. This is getting off topic, he was now wearing black and red tennis shoes that did not look too much different from his 'normal everyday ones'. Around his neck was a rather large blue scarf. He would not wear it anymore, because he would often feel embarrassed for it and how long it was. More than once, for his small size, he has tripped over the ends of it.

Scattered on his black carpeted bedroom floor was some of Error's favorite creations. Some of the Sans Au puppets that were scattered were missing a button for an eye and others looked brand spanking new. Those small details did not matter to Error though. His new bed that had one black blanket and a small white pillow was behind him, as he was leaning on it. His window was to the right of the bed and infront of the bed was a closet that was almost practically devoid of clothes.

At the moment Error was crocheting some curtains. They were made to stop the sunlight from coming into his bedroom completely. The design was black with patches of the primary colors here and there. He was almost done and was smiling from his success and excitement of it set up in his room of the mansion.

He finished the curtain and sat up. He pulled the curtain up and looked over at the window. He took some time, with struggle of putting the curtain in the right place. Now it was done thankfully though. Error looked at one of his largest masterpieces yet. For he usually made puppets or clothes, not things like huge blankets, curtains, or rugs.

Error felt that he needed a break and opened a small pocket dimension to UnderFell. Thankfully he every single time made the pocket dimension in the right area of UnderFell so he could snatch the chocolate and close it. In his hands was a dark chocolate bar with blue wrapping.

The next thing Error wanted to do was push some of the puppets aside and get his silver computer infront of him, and on. He did just that and was in a laying down position with his stomach (ribs should I say?) facing the ground and his head to the computer. Error used his powers and put a portal into the computer so it would project UnderNovela on the screen. Error let himself relax as he enjoyed.

-

It has been later now. Inside Error's nonexistent stomach a pain of hunger had hit him. Even though Asgoro was just about to stop the wedding between Sin and Toriel he closed his computer and got himself to sit up.

With Error's rapid speed he changed into his 'normal attire' and walked out of his bedroom to the kitchen/living room.

The Murder Time Trio (Dust, Horror, and Killer) playing some video games. Cross was on the closest couch to them, watching. It was more like a couch for one person though. In the kitchen Nightmare was cooking one of the gang's favorite dishes in the kitchen. Which was broccoli and cheese casserole, like who could hate that?

Error grinned at the smell of the food and the other's excitement in the video games that Error helped them steal.

"Hey guys," Error announced his presence in the room.

Cross and Nightmare looked at Error. As the other three did not want to take their eyes off the game. Thinking that the other might rig the game in some way.

"What have you been doing all day, Glitchy?" Nightmare asked kindly with the nickname everyone in the gang liked to tease Error with. And Error hated it for the first four months. But he had later on excepted his fate of the nickname sticking.

Error sighed at the reminder of all of the injuries do to the nickname and replied to Nightmare. "Made myself some curtains. I bet you all want to know why I wanted no disturbance, well I just wanted some peace and quiet." Error said, avoiding the real reason he didn't want to be disturbed.

Nightmare nodded as he accepted the response and turned to the food once again. As everyone in the room was unaware of Error's shenanigans.

"Well food should be done in about twenty minutes. You can hang with Cross if ya want" Nightmare answered a question he assumed Error would ask.

"Alright Nighty," Error walked towards the others, more closer to Cross.

Error had situated himself into a position on the same one seated couch with Cross. Looking at the two it looked like Error was sitting on Cross's lap partially.

"What are they playing?" Error asked Cross.

"Mario Kart," with this Error made a small 'oh' sound and watched the trio with Cross.