The Tails Of Aimsmen Prologue

Trigger Warnings for this chapter!!!!

Whipping, branding, chaining someone up, sexual references, drug reference, etc.

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE, SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap!

You could hear the painful screams. The sounds of terror and resistance. The sounds of chains shaking. And shaking, and shaking. While hearing the snaps of a whip hitting the male 35 year old's bare back.

The tall lady with light blue hair looked away, smirking. Knowing that this is the man's punishment. And he has to pay. She wondered what would be the best skill set for him. Probably a door holder, because the last door holder was let free, for she worked here for 5 years and the others felt that her duties were to be lifted. Plus if this man really likes looking at people's bodies so much why not torture him mentally by making him hold the door for the most beautiful and handsome people everyday. And having to not put his grimy hands on them.

Once the tall lady stopped the whip, the man had curiosity fill his mind, filled with joy. Why did she stop?

But his questions were answered by her soft words speaking to him. "To remind you why you got whipped was because you broke rule 9. You talked about having sex with a lady 23 years of age to someone you knew outside of a strip club. Therefore you have to get whipped, which has already been done, then branded on your left hip, and finally you will become a servant of the special council's." Then the lady bent down to the table the man was strapped in, back facing up, and held hid head up towards her. "I was correct, right?"

The man could barely utter words, the pain still souring throughout his body, but he nodded and replied. "Y-yes special council, Mrs. Ray."

The tall lady, now known as special council Mrs. Ray, dropped the man's head and frowned. She spent so much time on this she may miss her nail salon appointment. So she pulled out her silver phone and dialed the nail salon.

"Hello?" The person on the other end said.

"Hello, would it be okay to push my appointment back twenty minutes?" Special council, Mrs. Ray said.

"Yes, but I may have to be in a bit of a rush, because I have another appointment at 1:50pm." The other person said, wanting to give respect to special council, Mrs. Ray while also acknowledging that the special council didn't like feeling like they are above everyone else 24/7. (It even says right next to the law board near the 21+ 'Mary's drug store'.)

"Sounds good, thank you." And then special council Mrs. Ray hanged up.

Special council, Mrs. Ray undid the man's chains, to just turn the man over so his stomach and head was now facing the dimly lit ceiling. Special council, Mrs. Ray picked up the extremely hot branding pole and made sure that she had the pole right where she wanted it, and pressed down on the man's skin. Making him try to move around, and his screams echoing in the room. But not getting farther than the soundproofed whipping and branding room's walls.

'I think I will do dark blue nails this time, to match my hair...'