Bloody Mess | Mcyt/Dsmp X Bnha | Toga and Tommy Sibling Au

A dirty blonde boy closed his eyes, and pulled gently on his left pinky finger.

The sickening feeling he used to have, doing this was gone. And now he was back where he was in the real world. Only a second passing by, for he was just making sure everything was alright in the DreamSmp.

A blonde girl, with buns in her hair was sitting next to him, while their friends (in the LOV) were sitting on boxes of random stuff.

"So I was thinking that maybe me and Tommy can go get some blood! Wouldn't that be fun!!!" The blonde girl said, talking about herself and her brother. (Whom was now next to her)

The guy in blue hair with his family member's hands all over himself, scratched his neck, thinking of the possibilities on letting them go. "Sure, just don't make too much chaos. We don't want the pros messing with us right now." The blue haired answered.

The blonde girl jumped down from the create she was sitting on. "Thanks sooo much Shiggy!!!" She exclaimed.

With that, the blonde girl and Tommy headed out of the warehouse with some empty vials and masks.

-

"Please, stop!" The orange haired lady exclaimed, laying on the ground with her blood being placed in multiple vials.

Tommy turned to his sister, "Hey Toga." The blonde girl, now known as Toga turned to Tommy.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"How long will her blood be for each of us?" Tommy asked.

"Two days, but if you don't want to change into her, four." Toga said.

"Cool," Tommy turned back to the orange haired lady, watching her body become really pale.

-